chapter four | living room flow

* WARNING: SLUT BEHAVIOR AHEAD *
Since y'all said you were robbed last chapter, I decided to give y'all something to hold y'all over.

_________________________________________________________

"What's my name?" Nic said through gritted teeth, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

It was almost impossible to form thoughts or sentences. My mouth dropped open, but no words came out. The only thing I could do, was grab fistfuls of the sheets and roll my eyes back.

Nic leaned down next to my ear and said, "I said, what's my fucking name?"

To my surprise, he started fucking me harder—and I didn't even think that was possible. If he kept this up, my eyes would be permanently stuck in the back of my head.

"Fuck, baby..." I cried out, reaching back to try to push him back.

The sound of Nic's soft laugh in my ear sent chills down my spine as he sat back up and kissed a trail down my spine, then slapped my ass, then massaged away the sting. "Mhmm," he says smugly. "It's mine? Hm?"

I could feel the knot building up in my stomach as my legs began to shake for the third time tonight. Nic quickly flipped me over so we were now in missionary, he pushed my legs back as far as they could go, slamming into me with no mercy.

"Y-Yes! Fuck..."

"Fuck, Autumn..." he moaned, biting down on his lip as he watched himself sliding in and out of me.

I let out a string of loud moans as Nic reached down, rubbing my clit in a slow circle and moved in and out of me at a slow, deep and steady pace. I placed my hand on his lower stomach and shook my head. "It's...shittt...it's too much! I can't—."

Nic shook his head and pushed my hand back. "Nah, move your hand and take it."

My eyes squeezed shut as an indescribable feeling washed over me. I was literally seeing stars right now. I didn't think anything or anyone could make me feel like this, but Nic was checking all the boxes right now and more.

"I'm gonna cum, baby, shittt..." I said, digging my nails into his back.

"Hold it." he says, wrapping his hand around my neck and bringing me into a sloppy kiss as he quickened his strokes.

I clenched myself around him, which made him pick up his pace and slap the side of my thigh, and bury his face in my neck, letting out a string of curse words.

"Stop allat shit." he says firmly.

Did I listen? Not at all.

Instead, the moment I came, I did it again and he let out a low "fuuuuck" and froze, burying his face in my neck, placing little kisses and several marks as if they were freckles made just for me.

Great. I'd have to cover those up for when I got to work tomorrow...

Nic pulled out and quickly took the condom off, and walked out the room, disposing of it. He came back with a warm rag and cleaned me up then walked into the bathroom, and turned on what sounded like the shower.