Chapter 1| Danielle's POV

Stefania was talking Dani's ears off about her home in Italy, everytime they saw eachother Stef mentioned Italy. Sometimes she even got emotional when speaking about it. It made Danielle's heart melt. She herself had never been to Italy but had every intention to go there sometime.

It's the first of July today, which means that its stefanias birthday in 16 days. Stef and Dani had been best friends ever since they started filming together, almost 4 years ago. They have some real good chemistry on screen, but do they feel that chemistry in real life too?

Stefania loves her birthdays and in the past years she kept talking about it for months before the actual date. But this year, it's different. Her birthday is in half a month and she hasn't mentioned it once. Dani assumed it was because of Stef being really homesick lately, and decided to go big for this birthday. She thought about all the possibilities to make her best friends birthday awesome, maybe she could do a surprise party, or a scavengers hunt with lots of presents, or a big birthday dinner with all their friends... but none of this things would make stefania stop feeeling sad, Dani knew Stef would be so grateful with what ever she would do, but there was only one thing that could make her truly happy: to go home.

Danielle thought about it, they still had a month or so until they needed to be back at set, so they could easily go to Italy for like 2 weeks or something. Danielle got excited about this plan and quickly opened her laptop, to look for plane tickets. She found a flight that leaves to Sicily on the 16th of July at 11pm, what would mean they could do a little countdown on the plain at midnight.

Dani called stefania to ask if she was busy or wanted to hang out. " no im not really busy, ill be at your house in an hour okay Bella?" Stefania answered. " great, see you then" Dani said with a big smile on her face as she hung up the phone. Dani had something in mind, first she would nonchalantly mention her birthday and the weeks after that, to see if Stefania had something big on the agenda she couldn't get out of. She assumed she would stay till after dinner, so she planned on asking some specific questions on whom she would stay at and goes to see when she was in Italy, over dinner. She prayed the questions wouldn't trigger too much for Stefania, but she needed to know if she could contact a familymember for their stay or needed to book a hotel. 

Hi guys, thanks for reading this book. It's my first book ever ! I hope you'll enjoy reading. Feedback or storyline suggestions are always welcome!
Lots of love