AND LIFE GOES ON

"So it's official?" Ezi asked, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She and Chris are sitting on her bed and leaning against the wall, Chris scrolling through her phone but making sure to engage every thirty seconds or so.
Ezi had her laptop and a school assignment spread out in front of her, putting her studying on pause to help her best friend get ready for a date.
"Yep. He asked if I wanted to make things official and I said yes." Shiloh smiled, "I'm dating him," she laughed at the thought.

Shiloh was standing in front of her mirror fixing the black eyeliner on her waterline, ranting about how she didn't know which band tee made her look better. In just a few minutes, she would be leaving for a concert, she couldn't decide on wearing either her Three Days Grace shirt that had the neckline cut off or a plain black top that sculpted her figure well and showed off her chest.
"The tight one," Chris said, still looking at her phone as Ezi agreed. Shiloh quickly slipped the top on and examined herself, she had on her favorite boots with ripped stockings and small low rise jean shorts.

She smiled at herself before turning to give her roommate a hug, a knock on the door bead her pull away.

Dalton stood with his hands in his jacket pockets, the moment the door swung open and Shiloh stood before him, his knees felt weak.
He trailed his eyes down her body and stepped closer to his now girlfriend, sliding his hands down to her lower back. Shiloh grabbed both sides of his face and connected their lips, only shortly before he pulled back and looked down at her, into her eyes.
"You look beautiful," he cooed, "doesn't she!" Ezi yelled in agreement from inside the dorm. Shiloh felt her face begin to warm, she grabbed onto Dalton's hand before saying her goodbyes to her friends for the night.

For their first official date together, Dalton bought him and Shiloh tickets to see Motionless In White.
So of course they were incredibly hyped up, along with the fact that they were now together.

Once in the car, Shiloh turned on the playlist she made for them that was mostly metal and turned the volume up. She sat in the passenger seat of Dalton's car with her window down and her eyes glued to Dalton who was singing along to Ceremony by Deftones.
A smile on her face as he looked over to her before continuing and it didn't take long for her to join.

After being in line for thirty minutes they finally got to their seats, placed right in the center of the amphitheater. Shiloh sat down on the grass with their things, Daltonkissingf the good before walking back near the entrance to get drinks. Shiloh took a picture of the view she had and sent it to Ezi and the two fangirled over Dalton and how lucky Shiloh was to be with him at this particular concert.
"Hey," Dalton huffed as he sat next to the girl, kissing her head before handing her a bottle of water.
Shiloh gave her thanks before moving in front of Dalton and layed down into his lap. With her head leaning against his stomach and his thumb running circles against her side, they enjoyed the quietness of the crowd before the show started.

Shiloh screamed as her favorite began to play, the two had managed to get much closer seats and the girl was enjoying swaying and jumping around in such a big crowd. Dalton simply nodded his head, then, occasionally holding onto Shiloh and moving with her.
Her back pressing against his chest with his arms wrapped around her as she danced against his body, her voice loud as she sang the lyrics of nearly every song. Every few minutes she'd need a break to steady her breathing, Dalton would kiss her neck while moving his hands around her waist, playing with the waistband of her shorts.
They moved together perfectly.

The ride back Dalton rubbed Shiloh's thigh, she had fallen asleep the moment her head leaned against the door. The radio quietly played as Dalton drove them back to their dorms where their friends were already asleep. Once Dalton got Shiloh up and slowly walked her to her room, they were greeted by Ezi and Chris asleep in each other's arms.
This had become normal to the group so Shiloh figured she'd just sleep with Dalton tonight instead of being alone, she got ready for bed in fifteen minutes before letting herself into her boyfriends dorm.
Dalton was finishing up an oil pastel painting Professor Armagan had assigned the class earlier that day, not caring how tired he was, he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep if he didn't add a few strokes of paint.

Shiloh got under the covers and watched Dalton do his work before finally putting away his materials and wiping off his hands with a wet rag. She watched him closely as he made his way to his bed and slipped next to her.
They quickly got comfortable and Dalton traced stars on Shilohs back leading her to fall asleep only minutes later, Dalton soon after.