CHAPTER - 1 SAFE??!!

By the time Abhimanyu was done reading and seeing everything, he is drained. Emotionally and physically. But the truth gave him much needed relief. It felt like a weight of ton is lifted off his shoulders. He wiped off the tears and looked at his watch. It has been 2 hrs they entered the room. They need to go back. He looked at his wife who was already looking at hin. He hugged her in impulse. He wouldn't have dared to open the locker if not for his wife's presence. He didn't have that courage in him and he would have regretted if he walked back without knowing his father's past. He whispered - I love you!!

Akshara sighed in relief. Her husband finally spoke something. His "I love you" was his way of thanking her. She hugged him a bit more tightly - I love you too, Abhi!!

Both of them pulled back and joined their foreheads. Abhimanyu asked - Chale?

Akshara - Aap teek hai??

Abhimanyu - Much Better!! 

Akshara - Sab ko kab batana hai?

Abhimanyu - Batana tho hai. But lets take some time. 

Akshara nodded. They were about to walk down when they heard sound of bullet shot. Abhimanyu's heart dropped to his stomach. He raced down on the stairs like a madman, almost slipping 3 times on the stairs, without listening to his wife's cautious warnings. Mrs Nair ran out at the same time. 

They walked out of the door only to find a crying Suchi in Vikranth's arms who was trying to console her but the girl didn't stop. Security surrounded them. All just happened in span of 2 minutes.

Abhimanyu approached Vikranth and took Suchi into his arms walking inside. Vikranth followed him. Suchi buried her face in Abhimanyu's neck and cried inconsolably. Abhimanyu was not in any state to console her but patted her back gently. He looked back at Vikranth - Kya hua??

Vikranth gulped. He would be a dead meat if he said what happened. And his silence angered and agitated Abhimanyu. 

Mrs. Nair asked - Kya hua Vicky?? Kuch bol kyu nahi raha hai?

Abhimanyu had enough - Start talking Vikranth!!

Vikranth flinched and started talking. By the time he was done, he earned a hard, very hard whack on his back by Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu couldn't stop himself. He shot a glare and walked away to console Suchi. Mrs. Nair went in to get some water. 

Akshara scolded Vikranth, gently - Dhimaak hai ki nahi, Vicky?? Aise kaise bache ke hath mein gun rakhdiya tune? Agar kuch hojata tho?

Vikranth - Maine nahi diya bhabhi. Usne ek guard se leli. I tried taking it from her but she shot the bullet.

Akshara moved closer - Lagi tho nahi na?

Vikranth shook his head. 

Akshara sighed and shook her head - Ab Abhi ko kaise manayega? Pehle tho hum yaha aagaye. Ab ye! Chodenge nahi Abhi hum dono ko! He will be very very angry. Sambhal ke rehna. Don't go infront of him for a while. 

Vikranth made a sad face - Meri band tho bajhegi, nahi?!! 

Akshara hugged him from side - Mai hu na. Kuch nahi hoga! Relax. 

Vikranth smiled and his heart soared. Their dynamics didn't change. He could live with that. She was always on his side, no matter what. She is yet to get angry on him for anything. 

Abhimanyu pulled back Ruchi and made her sit on his lap, with her facing him. He gently wiped away her tears - Kya hua Suchi? Ro kyu rahe ho aap? Itni choti si baat ke liye koi rota hai kya?? Mujhe tho laga Suchi strong hai.