CHAPTER - 14 SILENT TREATMENT - HIT OR FLOP??

Again, this was written an year ago!
~Sathvika

Next chapter after 200+ Votes

Akshara glared the boy - Chup chap khayega ya do aur maru? I am threading very thin on patience Siddharth. Aur gussa mat dila mujhe. Chup chap kha. 

Siddharth didn't want to eat but he forced himself to eat. Anirudh, Nimisha and Ruchika need not have to be warned twice. They were smarter people. One warning was enough for them. They had food in silence just not to anger their bhabhi.

Akshara looked at Devansh - Bhaiyya bhabhi ko bula!

Devansh went to do his bidding. Akshara looked at her husband who looked oblivious to his surroundings. She sighed. She sat beside him and gently squeezed his hand to get his attention. Abhimanyu blinked back his tears and looked at her. 

She spoke gently - Kuch khayiye Abhi.

Abhimanyu shook his head - Mujhe nahi khani, Akshara. Bhook nahi hai.

Akshara sighed. Not even few minutes ago, Siddharth said the same. She wished she could scold her husband into eating. But she couldn't do that. Not when, he was already looking so lost. She didn't have the heart to force him. So, she tried to coax him just like he does for all of them. She finally succeeded and fed him with love. She couldn't be more happy with these little concessions. She got up and moved out once she is sure every one had food including Sonakshi and Abeer. 

Akshara moved to the Puja room and sat down infront of her idols, praying for the well being of her family. They were trying their best to get everything into place but without God's wish, nothing is going to happen how much ever they try. She believed in almighty and his way of showering blessings. She didn't mind bowing infront of the one who created them and blessed her with the best family possible. 

Anirudh sighed when his bhabhi moved out without eating anything. He was about to get up to go to her but Siddharth was 10 seconds faster than him. He relaxed and sat back when Siddharth moved out. The boy would make sure their bhabhi had food. 

Akshara was lost in her thoughts when she felt a presence beside her. She looked aside only to find Siddharth sitting beside her with food in his hands. She looked at him and he gave her a smile. She sighed and looked away. SHe didn't understand why her child have to force a smile infront of her. And she had no plans to give in even after his charming smile. God forbid, what if something serious happened to Vikranth? Her boy will never be able to forgive himself. And if something happened to himself, her husband will never be able to forgive himself. 

He is the Chief Minister of a state. His responsibility is just not to take care of his state but also to protect his people. He can't afford to take such type of risks out of impulsiveness and empathy. She can't even blame him for that. He is just 26, Young blood often gave into its temptations. But that didn't mean she will let him go. Nope!! She is not doing that, not until she is sure some sense reached her child's brain. She always mellowed down because she didn't want her children to face both her and her husband's anger at the same time. This time, she didn't want to do that. She wanted to teach him a lesson he would never forget. If her not talking to him does that, she is not beneath trying it. Nothing before her child's safety. 

Siddharth's face fell when her bhabhi didn't spare him a glance. Her silence and anger was something he never had to face in such large scale. He didn't know it would hurt so much. He gently held her palm - I am sorry bhabhi.