CHAPTER - 3 SUFFERING IN SILENCE!!

Ruchika looked at Abhimanyu startled coming out of her thoughts. Tears rushed into her eyes again but Abhimanyu hugged her tightly. Her pain shook him very badly. How could he be so blissfully unaware of what she was going through!! And how did the girl not event think of approaching him?? 

All this thoughts were going in his mind but he decided to put them aside for sometime. He didn't want to see anymore tears for the night!! The day has been very long. He is completely drained and so are his family. They all need a break to relax themselves. He looked around to find his wife but she was nowhere to be seen. He sighed and made Ruchika stand up with him. He wiped away the remaining tears and spoke firmly but gently - Ab Bas!! Bahut roliya tune! In aankho se aur aansu bardaash nahi hota mujhse. You have cried enough for a life time. Give a break to them. Hmm??

He didn't give her the time to react and dragged her to the kitchen. He knew for a fact that nothing will be cooked until he comes home. And just as he expected, the kitchen looks as clean he left it in the morning!! He sighed. He spoiled all of them rotten! He made Ruchika sit on a chair in the kitchen itself.

Family followed him into the kitchen. Anirudh decided to take over the kitchen for the night. He can cook decently. He went to his bhaiyya and took the pan from him - Aap jao. Go take a shower and come back. I will cook tonight.

Abhimanyu shook his head. More than a shower, cooking would help him with the stress. Learning to cook was never a luxury for him, it had come out of necessity and he started seeking solace from the very same necessity which now can be called as his stress buster!!

Abhimanyu - Help me. I need some helping hands.

Anirudh obliged.

Ruchika was blankly staring at them. She was not even given time to process anything. She was dragged into the kitchen. That made her stop crying.

Nimisha wanted to help as well - Mai kuch help karu bhaiyya?

Anirudh and Devansh spoke at the same time - NAHI!!!

Siddharth was drowning himself in sadness and guilt. He is yet to come in terms with reality. He is disappointed. With whom?? With himself!!

Nimisha glared the duo - I can cut vegetables.

Anirudh was about to retort when Abhimanyu spoke. He didn't want a fight neither he wanted a stupid silly argument. He is no mood to enjoy them.

Abhimanyu gave few potatoes to her - Peel them.

That made the boys shut their mouths effectively. They could have had a banter but that was not the time. And that didn't change the truth that they were still vary of Nimisha in kitchen!!

Abhimanyu put some carrots and Beetroot in Ruchika's hands as well. The girl is again zoning out. She looked up startled. Abhimanyu asked her to peel them. She nodded and did the work. She needed some distractions as well. She didn't want to think about her mother. She is yet to remember that she had a lot of explanation to do.

Devansh moved away to get their bhabhi down when Abhimanyu was setting the table. He made a simple vegetable pasta which everyone in their house liked.

Akshara and Vikranth walked into the living room same time. One was upset with how things went in the past 1 hour and the other was bubbling in anger.

Vikranth went to Ruchika without thinking anything. How dare the girl not put security in loop and fox them!! Vikranth - How dare you dodge the security Ruchika??

His voice boomed in the Roy House. Ruchika flinched and got up. Everyone looked at him startled.

Vikranth went to the girl and looked into her eye - Tumhari himmat kaisi hui Security ko dodge karne ki?? Teen din se ghar nahi gayi ho. Na hi yaha pe aayi ho. There is a threat looming over our heads and you are here dodging security?? AGAR KUCH HOJATA THO??!!!!