CHAPTER - 10 HOME MINISTER ON DUTY!

Give me nice feedback if you want regular updates, Dear Readers. I want to write ROYS but I won't publish if I don't get enough response. I am happy writing for myself! If I remember correctly, the next 5 chapters are ready already!!
~Sathvika

Ruchika and Siddharth and exchanged the rings infront of their family. Ruchika wanted to officially become a Roy in front of her murderer of a mother and it happened. Everyone facilitated that for her, without a second thought. This is her family. Not the woman who was shooting disgusting glares her way. That woman is a bloody nobody. 

Mahima didn't like the smiles on their faces. But she knew how to spoil it. In the moment of madness, she started speaking like a possessed woman, with a creepy smile on her face "Bada Roy hone ka ghamand hain na, meri beti ko mujhse Cheena hain tum sab ne! Per koi baat nahi. Yeh toh meri beti kam aur hamesha se Roy zyada thi. Aaj us baath pe mohar lag gayi. God Bless you my child!

She turned to Abhimanyu with a smirk "Isko khoke utna bura mujhe nahi laga jitna tumhe apne baap ko khoke hua hoga."

Abhimanyu's face hardened and everyone went stiff. What the hell is this woman talking? 

"Dhoka mujhe baad mein mila aur maine badla bahut pehle leliya. Main toh woh haari jo kabhi meri thi hi nahi lekin tum sab ki haar........ that's unparalleled!!" She was enjoying the shocked faces much more than anything.

Ruchika almost froze in shock with what her mother insinuated. If that is true, she will kill the woman with her bare hands!

Abhimanyu sighed, annoyed with the woman. He rubbished it off "Trying to have the last word Mrs. Mukherjee? Bina hare kis baat ka badla le rahi thi aap Dad se? You can say and we are all ears. Aap bhi kabhi Roy thi. I will let you finish!" He spoke in a deceptively calm tone.

The tone sobered up Mahima. She realized she messed up even more and shut her mouth. Abhimanyu rolled his eyes and Ruchika relaxed, just like the whole family. 

Just like always, they underestimated her and Mahima internally laughed when she saw all of them getting relaxed. 

ROYS' just doesn't know what is coming their way. 

She rolled her eyes and walked away. She is getting arrested anyhow. But she is sure she won't let the Roys live in peace as well. 

Roys were all emotionally drained that night. They worked all the morning and evening went with Mahima! But they tried their best to forget everything and concentrate on Siddharth and Ruchika. 

Siddharth is pissed off with his girl, and made sure she understood that. But he also made sure no one else noticed that. Ruchika understood his annoyance and decided to pacify him later. She isn't left with any energy to do anything right now. She really needed a break. She just felt like sleeping it off and she just did that while Nimisha bunked with her.

While everyone rubbished Mahima's words like nothing, Akshara didn't. She made few calls to check if her suspicion is right. In the early hours of the day, after Mahima's arrest, she got the data that just proved her suspicion right. Her fist clenched as she understood that Mahima was indeed involved in her father-in-law's death. In that case, all the attacks they had are because of her. That made much sense because only she could have known their timings and plans. 

She couldn't trust Mahima to not plan another attack. She immediately walked to her husband who just walked out of the shower and showed him all the proofs. Abhimanyu didn't know how to react to that.