CHAPTER - 13 FLAVOR OF SUCH RELATIONSHIPS!

I wrote this chapter almost an year ago!! 
~Sathvika

Once Akshara and Devansh reached Kitchen, she pulled her child into a tight embrace. She wished that her boy didn't have go through all this turmoil. The boy is already 20, entering a phase of life where the emotional maturity increases, but the boy has always been protected from the harsh realities of life. For them, Devansh would always remain 5 yr old toddler. She wished she could hide him from the world but she knew she can't do that. Sooner or Later, Her boy would have to face these challenges but she wished it didn't have to be under such harsh circumstances. 

Since her father-in-law's death, nothing seemed to be going right, except for Vikranth coming back into their lives. First, her father-in-law's death followed by Vikranth in COMA, then attack on Siddharth and then the threat notes of her death. Their life became a chaotic mess. 

She had seen her child growing up in these past few months and that is something which she would regret for life. 

Gently pulling back, She wiped away the boy's tears - Shh!! Itna koi rota hai kya bacha? Tere Bhai bilkul teek hai. Nimi ne kaha na ki bullet sirf chuke nikli hai and we have nothing to worry. Hmm?

AKshara tried to assure him with her soothing words.

Devansh nodded but the tears and fear showed no signs of stopping. 

Akshara - Ab hume Vicky ka khayal rakhna hai. Hai na?

Devansh nodded. Akshara cupped his face, her eyes filled with concern - Tu itna royega tho tu khud bimaar hojayega. Tab apne bhai ka khayal kaise rakhega bata? 

Devansh shook his head. Akshara - Tu mera strong bacha hai na, Dev?

Devansh's eyes welled up with tears. For some reason, the fear is not willing to subside. He really wished to be the strongest child of his bhabhi but he was not able to and that agitated him further. 

Akshara tensed when few tears spilled over again. That was not the reaction she was expecting. She immediately wiped away the tears - Its ok bacha. Sab teek hai. Tere sare bhai ghar pe hai. Sab safe hai. You have nothing to worry. Kabhi kabhi aise hojate hai. We just have to hold tight and stay strong. Jab tak hum sab saath hai na, tab tak kuch nahi hoga, Dev. Hum sab milke sab ka khayal rakhlenge! Tujhe darne ki koi zarurat nahi hai. Life is not always flowers bacha. Tu janta hai na?

Devansh nodded. Akshara smiled and kissed his forehead - Aise tough times bhi aate hai. God will try to test our will power and strength in every possible way. Kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai ki problems khatam hi nahi horahe hai. But we just have to be strong and move forward with positivity. The Outcomes will be something we'll cherish forever. 

Akshara made him sit and started her cooking talking to the boy - Kabhi kabhi na bhag jane ka man bhi karta hai. Aisa lagta hai ki sab kuch chodke kahi dur chale jaye away from all these problems, tensions, responsibilities and all. Par hum aisa nahi karte hai. Pata hai kyu?

Devansh furrowed his eyebrows - Because we don't have a choice?

Akshara smiled and shook her head - Because that is not the right thing to do. Because we all love each other too much to do that. Tujhe lagta hai na ki tere bhaiyya super strong hai. Superhero hai!!

Devansh nodded. Akshara - Aisa kyu lagta hai tujhe?

Devansh replied - Kyuki vo humare har problem ko solve kardete hai. Unke paas humare har problem ka solution hota hai.

Akshara smiled and added - Vo har problem ko solve karne ki koshish karte hai!! Chahe kuch bhi hojaye, vo koshish nahi chodtey hai. Hai na?

Devansh nodded. Akshara - Superhero banna itna bhi mushkil nahi hai. Bas koshish karte rehna chahiye. Chahe kuch bhi ho!! Haa par koshish karte rehna har situation pe.. Ye bahut mushkil hai!!! Bahut hi zyada mushkil hai!!