CHAPTER - 5 FAMILY!!!

Hello People!! I don't know how and I why, but chapter got deleted! I am republishing it again now. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
~Sathvika!

Abhimanyu was tired. Mentally and physically but sleep was no where near him. He couldn't catch a wink whole night. The moment he drifted into sleep, one or the other thing haunted him, making it impossible for him to sleep in peace. He didn't know if he did the right thing by walking away instead of talking it out with her! He should have shown some patience maybe. The girl was already feeling not secured. Did he do the right thing by walking away? He didn't know. But he decided to sort out things the next morning. His child didn't deserve to go through all of that. She is his child and he is going to drill it into her, with words as well as actions. 

Akshara's state was no different from Abhimanyu. She had left her husband on his own to deal with Ruchika and walked into her room. Now that she was thinking, she felt guilty for leaving him like that. She had that luxury to walk out but her husband didn't. But she was glad that Nimisha handled everything. 

None of the Roys except for Devansh could sleep that night. Anirudh bunked with Siddharth while Nimisha held Ruchika in her arms whole night. Ruchika stopped crying but she couldn't help remembering the events that happened in a day. Her mother disowned her. She didn't feel sad anymore. She just felt pity for herself. She hurt her family. Something that is very hard for her to digest. Her bhaiyya walked away, which happened for the first time. She had always been the good girl that she never had to face his wrath or disappointment and now that she is facing it, she didn't know how to handle it. 

Vikranth didn't get the luxury to even rest on bed. He got a phone call and he rushed out of the house leaving a note. He didn't want to disturb anyone in the night. They all need some peace. 

The next morning when Abhimanyu walked into the kitchen, he found Siddharth sitting at the table. He sighed. His wife told what all transpired last night. His boy is nowhere at fault, yet he couldn't help but feel guilty. He walked to the boy and took him into a hug, who got startled at first but leaned into his touch eventually, hugging his midriff.

Abhimanyu kissed his head and spoke caressing his hair - Kya chal raha hai tere man mein bacha? What are you thinking? And what do you want to do about it? 

Siddharth pulled back and looked up at Abhimanyu's standing figure - I love Ruchika, Bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu smiled and ruffled his hair - Pata hai. Tune ye baat usse kaha?

Siddharth shook his head. Abhimanyu sighed and settled himself on the table while Sid was still on the chair - Kyu?

Siddharth shrugged - Mai bas sahi time ka wait kar raha tha. We were just finding ourself as two individuals who love each other rather than best friends. We both needed time to get used to it. I wanted some time to propose. I wanted to be sure about it. Mai usse duniya ki har kushi dena chahta hu. She deserves the best bhaiyya. And I was just taking time to make sure I am doing the right thing. 

Abhimanyu smiled. - What do you want to do now? Aur time chahiye? 

Siddharth - Pata nahi. I Love her. This is for sure. Agar mai use ab propose karunga.. tho use yahi lagega ki I am doing this because of what all happened yesterday. Yahi lagega use ki I am giving my commitment taking pity of her state. And she would never accept it. She waited patiently for me all these years. Never once she talked about it, respecting my emotions. I don't want to hurt her that way. I don't want her to doubt my love for her neither do I want her to doubt her importance in my life. Maine aaj tak mere bare mein hi socha.. iss rishte mein. Aaj se uske bare mein bhi sochna chahta hu.