CHAPTER - 18 CONSEQUENCES AREN'T ALWAYS REVERSIBLE!!!!

man1sh0 Di, Many more happy returns of the day!!!!

I pushed myself to write this chapter just because you asked me to!!! Varna mai toh Agastya ke bare mein kuch likhne wali thi aapke liye.

I know you read this chapter already!! But I wanted to update just so that I could wish you here!!

Lots of Love!!
Sathvika!!

Next Chapter after 220+ Votes and 200+ Comments!!

"Why are you being nice to me?" Vikranth broke the silence.

"Is that a problem now?" Anirudh countered.

Vikranth sighed when he heard Anirudh's tone, "Mujhe nahi jhagadna tujhse Ani."

"Great! Mujhe bhi nahi."

Vikranth felt like crying at Anirudh's distant tone and closed off voice.

"But I want to know the reason for this behavior of yours. Why so sudden? Why now? What changed?"

Vikranth asked the questions which has been messing with his brain for quite a some time now. With Siddharth, he let go of all the apprehensions eventually but with Anirudh, Vikranth was unable to. Because he purposely, distanced himself from Anirudh. They had a major fall out but nothing that couldn't be sorted with a simple conversation. Vikranth was searching of ways to distance himself and when he was presented with an opportunity, he grabbed it with both hands. It was extremely wrong of him. He is yet to apologize for that and Anirudh being nice to him, made him guiltier than he already was.

"Because life is too short to hold grudges against family. You were away but now you are back. And from the looks of it, you aren't going any where now." Anirudh kept his reply short, not wanting to dwell on the past. It wasn't easy for him but he is determined. He meant it when he said that the life is too short to hold grudges against family. Vikranth is Family. Some day, Vikranth is going to believe it as well.

Vikranth fell silent and within seconds, he drifted off to sleep. He felt it when Anirudh said Life is too short. Not until he lost his father, did he realize it. He couldn't resist getting attracted to Abhimanyu's love and concern since then. He successfully managed to block out all the requests of Abhimanyu until then. He managed to live in the same space and yet keep his distance mentally. But ever since the accident, he felt like going back to his family. No blackmail, no Maheshwari, nothing could help him resisting those thoughts.

It was almost like, He was waiting for his bhaiyya to force him to come back and when Abhimanyu did that, he gave in just like that. His bhaiyya might have gone a bit extreme with the blackmail, but Vikranth was ready to give in even before that. He didn't want to accept the fact that he was selfish but he couldn't ignore the fact as well.

Anirudh was surprised to find Vikranth sleeping. Before he could think much about the conversation they had, his phone rang distracting him. It was a work call and it couldn't be ignored. Not to disturb Vikranth, he moved out to balcony, not before he took his laptop.

Abhimanyu and Akshara on the other, had their dinner in peace, before Akshara walked away as Abeer called, and Abhimanyu made his way to Siddharth's room. The boy isn't even looking at him. Abhimanyu felt like he needed to approach first because Siddharth showed no signs of it.

He walked in only to find, Siddharth and Ruchika talking to each other. Siddharth was leaning against his study table, while Ruchika was sitting on the bed, facing Siddharth. And by the looks of it, they had an argument.