CHAPTER - 16

Next one after 220+ Votes and 150 minimum comments!

Roys along with Abeer and Akshara who were seated in the stadium couldn't feel more proud! They all wanted Vikranth to participate in Nationals but he refused saying Public service through Police is his dream! These inter college matches are small concessions for them!

Commentator Akash:  Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the thrilling finals of the Annual NCC Inter-College Cricket Tournament here in Kolkata! We have a spectacular match lined up between the National University of Juridical Sciences, represented by the talented Vikranth Varma, and St. Xavier's College.

Commentator Anjali: That's right, Akash. This tournament has been a showcase of remarkable talent and fierce competition. And it's fitting that it all comes down to this exhilarating final match.

Akash: Indeed, Anjali. Vikranth Varma, who's often called the "Cricket Prodigy of Kolkata," has been making waves throughout the tournament with his exceptional skills and unwavering passion for the game.

Anjali: Absolutely, Akash. Vikranth's love for cricket is no secret, and it's a source of inspiration for many young cricketers in the city. He's led his team to this final through sheer determination and unmatched sportsmanship.

Akash: The atmosphere here at the stadium is electrifying as both teams prepare to take the field. St. Xavier's College, with their formidable lineup, is known for their aggressive style of play, but Vikranth and his team are known for their resilience and precision.

Anjali: It's going to be a clash of titans on the pitch, Akash. The players are now making their way onto the field, and the crowd's excitement is palpable.

Vikranth looked at the stands to find his family. His face bloomed with a smile as soon as he found his bhaiyya, Siddharth, Devansh, Akshara and Abeer. His heart sank when he didn't find Anirudh. He shouldn't have avoided Anirudh. He was feeling bad when Anirudh entered the stands running. Vikranth relaxed and concentrated back on the game.

Anirudh didn't want to attend the game but he couldn't stop himself. His moron brother fought with him on some silly thing and didn't even come to him to pacify him! His brother had a lot of grovelling to do and he would make sure he does that. But for now, he would support his brother and his best friend!!!

Akash: And here we go! The first ball of the final match is bowled, and Vikranth Varma is on strike. The St. Xavier's College bowler, known for his lightning-fast deliveries, is ready to fire it in.

Anjali: Vikranth Varma, standing tall and focused, readies himself for the challenge. The bowler begins his run-up, and...

Akash: Oh, what a shot! Vikranth Varma sends that ball flying over the boundary for a massive six! What a way to kickstart the innings!

Anjali: That's the Vikranth Varma we know and admire, Akash. His trademark aggression combined with impeccable timing makes him a formidable force on the field.

Akash: It's going to be an action-packed final, folks. Stay with us as we bring you every thrilling moment of this epic clash between two cricketing giants!

The tension in the stadium was palpable, and in the end, the match concluded in a dramatic tie, leaving everyone on the edge of their seats and setting the stage for an unforgettable super over.

Abhimanyu stood on the edge of his seat. Anxiety, hope and pride clearly written on his face. His heart raced with every run, every boundary and every cheer from the crowd. Abeer being the jovial one leaped in excitement and shouted for almost every ball along with Devansh and Anirudh. Siddharth's face was devoid of any emotion.