LARRY || 04

Nick got into his car and left. I was sat on the stairs leading up to my apartment as I watched him leave. He was going to pick up Larry so he could come and drive the U-haul to their place. They lived about 30 minutes away so I had a lot of time to hang around.

I got up after awhile and went inside my apartment. I looked around with a slight frown, room seemed empty despite all the furniture I would be leaving still in their spots. Feeling sentimental I moved and sat on the couch. I bought this couch a week after I moved in, Kaden had offered to take me shopping and we both fell in love with it. A frown was present on my face as I glided my hand along the cushion.

I really thought I'd be living here for a long time. Two months barely passed and now I'm leaving. This apartment was everything I needed, it wasn't too small and it was in good condition.

Is this really a good idea to move in with Nick and his friends?

Before I knew it, Nick was calling my phone the same time a pair of hands began knocking on my door. I answered the call with a sigh.

"(Y/n)! Open the door!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Jeez be patient, you're literally calling and knocking at the same."

Mischievous giggles sounded from the phone and from behind my door. I chuckled and ended the call. I made my way towards the door and unlocked it. Not even a second after doing so it flew open with Nick holding a bag of McDonald's. Next was a guy shorter than him, but fortunately the same height as me. At least I won't be the shortest.

He marched right up to me and handed me a smoothie. It was mango pineapple. Nick remembered that's my favorite!

"Thank you so much Nick!" I grabbed the smoothie and took a sip. It was so good.

"Hey! I'm the one who handed you the drink, I also paid for the food!" The mullet man said as he put his hands on his hips. He looked at me with a pout but there was amusement in his eyes.

I giggled. "I'm so sorry Larry. Thank you oh so much for bringing me food."

"Why didn't that sound sincere?"

"Because it wasn't."

Larry narrowed his eyes and looked at Nick. "Your friend is a bitch."

This caused me to choke on the smoothie as Nick began to laugh uncontrollably. He moved over towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I know." He said with a shit eating grin.

My mouth fell open as I stared at him. He did not just agree with Larry.

"You're the bitch.. both of you!" I exclaimed and marched over to the kitchen table, grabbing the McDonald's bag out of Nick's hand on the way.

The guys just continued to laugh. Frowning, I pulled out my meal, ten piece nuggets with fries and sweet and sour sauce. I began eating it and soon the guys joined me. It was silent as we all ate, with the occasional giggles from Larry and Nick when they would sneak looks at each other.

Eventually things seemed to settle down and Larry cleared his throat. "So, you're the famous (Y/n)."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Famous?"

Larry looked at Nick and back at me. "This dude talks about you all the time." Nick shot him a glare and Larry just laughed it off. "But aside from that you're literally Tuxbird's sister. That's crazy."

My face froze and I looked away embarrassed. Being known as Tuxbird's sister, not Kaden's, never really happened to me and it felt weird. I've never been vocal about our relationship on social media and Kaden respected my decision for privacy so he never showed me on camera. That is until one day I accidentally walked in on him and the rest of the Nonsense house (rip) baking a cake in the kitchen.

I wasn't in frame at all but there's a part where you can hear me talking to my brother. The comments were filled with questions and speculations. Some people thought I was one of their girlfriends and started to threaten me. After that incident I made sure to be careful when a camera was near.

I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly and nodded. "That's me, Tuxbird's sister."

Larry clapped his hands together pleased but Nick seemed to noticed how uncomfortable I was feeling. So he coughed and did his best to change the subject. "Larry likes men."

Silence.

I looked at Nick in shock. Nick stared back at me nonchalantly as Larry began laughing.

"And women. I'm bisexual dipshit, don't leave that part out." Larry said and look over at me. "Especially with this cutie of a friend you have here."

My cheeks flushed red. Did he really just that?

Nick glared at Larry. "She's off limits."

Larry raised an eyebrow. "Why? You already call dibs?"

Jesus Christ. My face grew hotter as I tried to look anywhere but at the men in front of me. Nick shifted a bit in his seat which caused me to glance at him. His face was hardened but there was a small smirk trying to break free from his lips.

"She's off limits to the whole house, I don't want anybody hurting her. She's my best friend and she's already been through a lot. I know how you guys are."

I smiled softly, Nick was really a good friend. I had a few past relationships but the most recent was 4 months ago. That one was hell. Nick was with me through it all. I really appreciate him.

"Best friend! I thought I was your best friend." Larry said with a mouth full of food. He placed a hand over his heart in mock hurt.

"You both share the title of being my best friend."

Larry shook his head violently. I stifled a laugh, he was acting like a little kid and it was very entertaining.

"Only one of us can be your best friend. You have to choose."

Nick sighed and continued to eat his burger. "I'm not choosing between you two. Either accept the fact you're not my only best friend or don't."

Larry crossed his arms and pouted again. This time I couldn't control it. I began laughing and both the guys just looked at me confused.

"You- You guys are stupid." I said in between my laughs.

"Just wait til you meet everyone else."