Brian Sniff

(A/N: Hi guys! Sorry for not updating in a while. I've been sick and having writer's block. Enjoy!)

Darry's POV
Why did this have to happen to my brothers? One of them is gay, and the other is depressed. I can't handle the stress of taking care of them anymore. The worst part is that this all has to be kept a secret. They'd be in a boy's home in seconds.

Last night after Soda went to sleep, the gang all made the decision. We called for help, and now yet another one of my brothers is off to Briarcliff asylum. I made Soda some chocolate cake for breakfast and woke him up slowly.

He rolled over in his bed and I pulled him into the kitchen. He shoveled the food into his mouth. The car came, and it was time for him to leave.

I watched as the mysterious man brought Soda into the car. Soda opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again as a tear ran down his cheek. The car drove off and I ran into my room and cried for hours with the same pondering question in my mind. How could I have done everything wrong?

Mitch's POV

I sat on Scott's couch as the rest of Pentatonix were looking for songs to cover. I couldn't stop thinking about Johnny, Scott and I would have been done for without him.

"What are we gonna do about Ponyboy and Johnny?" I blurted out.

Dally turned around and yelled. "Finally! A person who knows that the trip to the Brian sniff place thing was out of line and they need to be saved!" I couldn't help but smile at Brian sniff.

Scott sat down next to me. "He saved our butts so there for we need to save them."

Dally thought for a moment. "If a few of us could pretend to be police, one or two of us could get in."

Turning around, Kevin said. "My dad is a policeman, I could probably sneak some of the uniforms, but they couldn't stay in my room, it'd be too obvious a place to hide them."

Kirstie interrupted. "Some of us should pretend to be murderers or something so we could get in and grab Ponyboy, Johnny, and Soda."

"Then we would get out of there with the car still outside and the fake police could drive home." Avi finished. "Who's gonna go?"

For once, everyone went silent, until Dally sighed. "I'll go, I've already got a criminal record so it won't be as big a deal if I get caught. Come on guys we need one more person to sneak in with me."

Scott nodded his head. "I'll do it."

We spent the next hour deliberating dates, times, and excuses to finalize our plan.

Soda's POV

I was brought into a room with other people hanging around in it and immediately hated the place and everything in it.

I saw Ponyboy out of the corner of my eye and ran over to him. His face lit up when he saw me and we hugged. A girl who had dark hair looked at me and asked. "Ponyboy, who's this?"

Ponyboy turned to her and back to me. "Lana, this is Sodapop, my brother, but you can call him Soda. Soda, this is Lana."

The girl held out her hand to me and it took me a minute to realize she wanted to shake hands. "Hi Lana."

She smiled in return and gestured to a girl and a guy sitting near her. "This is Grace, and this is Kit."

Kit waved and Ponyboy looked up at me. "What are you doing here?"

I gulped. "Tell you later."

Lana dealt me a hand of cards and I jumped into their game. I thought to myself the whole time: What have I gotten myself into?