Rescued

Ally sat on top of Dylan and pulled her top off. Bile filled his throat as he lay there paralyzed. She rocked back and forth on top of him moaning and breathing heavily.

"Get off of me you fucking bitch!" He yelled at her.

Ally looked into his eyes.

"I want you to fill me up." she said, smiling seductively at him.

"No!" he fumed, trying to push her off.

But no matter how hard he tried his body wouldn't move. She ran her fingers over his chest and leaned down to his ear.

"You know you want this baby." She whispered, rocking harder.

"I want Hannah!" He said angrily.

"Hannah is dead!" She snapped.

Dylan gasped.

"No, what did you do?!" He screamed, trying frantically to move his body.

Ally laughed menacingly and looked over to the left.

Dylan followed her gaze and saw Hannah tied to a chair limp and bleeding profusely.

"I told you you'd be sorry." She laughed again

"HANNAH!" he yelled as he jolted from his sleep.

He sat up, a cold sweat beaded across his forehead. His heart pounding in his chest. His body shivered from the abrupt end of his slumber.

"Another fucking nightmare." He breathed heavily, running his hand through his hair.

He looked at the clock. 3:35.

Reaching for his phone he noticed he had a text from Hannah. He opened it.

"I miss you too. Maybe we can talk when you get this...I love you."

Dylan immediately dialed Hannah's number. Straight to voicemail. He checked the number and dialed it again. Straight to voicemail.

"That's not like her." He said aloud. Suddenly his phone rang. It was Chad.

"Chad what's up?" Dylan answered.

"Please tell me Hannah is with you?" Chad asked in a serious tone.

"No she's not." Dylan said. The line went quiet and Dylan's heart pounded in his chest.

"Talk to me Chad?" He hesitated for a moment.

"We just got a tone out to a major house fire at Hannah's address.

"You didn't hear it?" He said reluctantly.

"No." Dylan said, noticing that his pager was missing from his night table.

"I don't know any details but I'm on my way to the fire station now." Chad said.

Dylan dropped the phone and ran to his dresser to grab some clothes. He threw them on and ran out the door without locking it. He called Hannah's mom to find out she wasn't there either.

"Please God, please God!" He repeated as he drove to Hannah's place.

His heart sank when he saw the flames coming over the trees as he pulled onto Hannah's street.

He threw the truck in park.

"No! No!" He screamed as he ran to the house.

A large group of neighbors had formed in the street. A man ran over to Dylan.

"There's no way in man, we already checked." He said.

"I'll find a way." Dylan said not giving them a chance to try and stop him.