Going home

"Here are your discharge papers. If you could just sign here real quick?" Dr Paulson said, entering the room.

Hannah signed and the doctor handed her a copy of the paperwork.

"Thank you again Dr, it's been a bittersweet last few days." She said.

"Take care of yourself miss Hannah." He said as they left the room.

"Wanna stop and grab something to eat before we get home?" He asked her.

"Yes, please I am so sick of hospital food."

"What do you feel like eating?" He asked as they drove through town.

"Hmm, I could go for some canes right now." She said.

"Your wish is my command." Dylan said as he pulled into the restaurant. They ordered their food to go and headed back to Dylan's house.

"What is all of this?" Hannah asked as she saw the rose petals lined down the hallway. Dylan shrugged. She followed them all the way to the bedroom and opened the door. Hannah gasped as her eyes landed on the bed.

There was a small red box sitting on a pile of rose petals, with a bottle of Pinot Noir and two wine glasses. Hannah hurried to pick the box up and found it was empty.

She turned to Dylan who was holding a ring in his hand. She covered her mouth with her hands as she stared down at the ring. It was a beautiful princess cut diamond ring, white gold with six diamonds in a square shape with two tiny diamonds on each side of the band next to the square.

"I figured you needed one of these." He said smiling

Tears formed in the corner of her eyes.

"It's beautiful." She said as he slipped it on her finger.

"When did you have the time to do this?" She asked.

"I have my ways." He smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Dylan I love it so much." She smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.

"It's been so long." She whispered.

He ran his finger through her hair, kissing her neck. Hannah slid her hands down to the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

He closed his eyes as she pushed him back on the bed. Her hands sliding down to his pants. She fumbled with the button and Dylan laid back helping her unbutton them.

He slid them down his legs along with his underwear and kicked them off. She put one knee on each side of his waist, straddling him. He ran his hands over her things kissing her as she sat on top of him.

She took off her shirt and tossed it to the floor, he watched as she put her hands behind her back and unfastened her bra, exposing her breasts. Dylan leaned in, kissing them as his hands caressed her body.

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as the electricity from his lips shot through her body.

"Mmmm" she moaned. "I love you." She whispered in his ear as she trailed kisses his neck.

"I love you too Hanny." He said as he ripped her panties off.

"I hope those weren't a favorite." He said, throwing them to the side.

"No." She said between breaths as she continued kissing him.

Hannah leaned into him, this time she could feel his huge cock waiting to explore her core as it throbbed.