{Chapter 2} Mission with Jack.

We headed to a small country side town for our killing spree. We found a small farm and let ourselves in,a woman got a bat but didn't use it she just kept screaming. The son was quickly murdered by me but I guess the father wanted vengeance on his dead wife and son,he quickly pinned me to the ground holding a knife to my neck. "You young lady,killed my family-" blood sprayed on my face and the old man dropped. Jack was hovering over me,he lifted me up as he used a hankercheif to wipe my blood. "Thank you."

He put on blue rubber gloves and pulled out an old rusty scalple,and a dirty jar. "Wh-what are you doing?" I knew Jack eats kidneys but I didn't know they were human. "What I do best." He quickly sliced open each of our victims, he quickly harvested all of there kidneys. "Ready?" He asked as he slipped off his gloves,I nodded as we made our way to the old mansion. When we got home I ran back to my bedroom,when I opened the door I see Jeff sitting on my bed. "Hey jeffey!" I teased him,he grinned and scratched his head. "Can I talk to you?" "Yeah." I said slipping off my blood covered jacket and putting it in the hamper,he quickly pressed me against the wall. "Uh... Whatcha' doing there buddy?"

"(Y/N) Screw Jack! He doesn't even like you back,couldn't you tell?" I sighed heavily, "Well maybe I liked to think that somehow...he'd be mine. But why are you telling me this?" "Well because I like you." I rolled my eyes whatever,I don't think he does. "Get out of my room." "Fine!" He ran out,slamming the door. He left me in awe,he knew I only cared for Jack. (If u like Jeff I'm so sorry u turned him down D:)

I was in my room sketching and thinking,what if Jack doesn't like me? Deep in my thoughts a gentle knock hit my door,"(Y/N) can I come in or not?" "Uh I guess." Jack opened my door and came in,I turned around in my rolley chair to face him. "What do you need? It's alte isn't it?" He nodded,"I uh I heard you and Jeff talking about me. And I like you to." He left,I was blushing and a wide smile came across my face. EEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!

/////////
Awe he likes u to! Ok kittens hoep u liked it