• What's up with them? •

[Edited]

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to push that person but he was way too strong. Wait, is that a man?

I panicked and started hitting his chest. He grabbed my wrist tightly making me gasp. Mamma! What's happening with me?

??? - Open your eyes, right now.

He ordered and I did the same. And, it was JEON JUNGKOOK. Fuck?! What does he wants?

Jungkook - So Miss Unknown, who are you?

Lisa - I-I don't know!

Jungkook - Are you scared?

Lisa - N-No! Why would I be scared?

Jungkook - Oh really?

Lisa - Y-Yeah!

As I said this, he put his hand on my waist and pulled me even closer. He looked in my eyes without any hesitation. What's up with him?

Lisa - L-Leave me, right now.

Jungkook - What if I don't?

I had no answer to this question. I can do nothing but just stand there like a statue not knowing what to do.

Jungkook - What do you think of yourself? Now, so that I don't lose my temper, just tell me who are you?

I stayed silent and he furrowed his brows as I felt his grip tightening on my waist.

Jungkook - But if you don't then, I have my own ways. And I am sure that you'll regret it afterwards.

Lisa - N-No need. I'm Lalisa Manoban also known as Lisa.

Jungkook - So Lisa, you should know that you messed up with a wrong person. And, if you don't say sorry at this moment, be ready to face the hell.

Should I say it? I guess, I should! I don't wanna deal with more problems in my life now.

Lisa - I'm really sorry, sir!

Jungkook - That's it?

Ugh! He is taking advantage but I can't do anything.

Lisa - I'm sorry and I promise to not repeat the mistake ever again nor I will mess with you now.

Jungkook - I like that!

He finally let me go and smirked at me.

Jungkook - Hope we meet again, Lalisa Manoban.

But I don't wish the same, jerk!

Lisa - Sure, sir!

I said with a forced smile and he left the room. I just pushed myself to the wall. That was so bad!

I was totally flabbergasted throughout the conversation. His nature is like that? Then, why do girls drool over him?

I totally hate that jerk!

Jungkook(in mind) - You caught my eyes, the eyes of a Devil, Lalisa Manoban. I found you so beautiful and too much to resist.

Lisa POV end

The Professer announced everyone to gather up in the hall once again as there was something important to tell.

All gathered up once again but Rosé and Lisa didn't wanted to. So they stayed out but...