• Last Night? •

[Edited]

Time Skip -

Next Morning -

Jin POV -

I woke up with a severe headache. Ahh! My head pains so much but why is it paining so badly?

That was the moment, I realised what I did last night. Fuck?! I might have made her suffer again.

Oh No! I shouldn't have drank so much. What will she think about me? Will she even like me?

I took a view and she's in my arms. I am back-hugging her and she looks so peaceful while sleeping. You're killing me, beautiful lady!

But then, she groaned and got up. What will she do? Will she slap me? She looked at me with a serious face.

I know, I messed up!

Jisoo - Why do you seem so stressed?

She asked in a soft voice. Huh?!

Jin - I-I am not stressed.

Jisoo - Is it because of last night, Jin?

Jin - I'm sorry!

I said with guilt visible on my face.

Jisoo - For what? You didn't even hurt me.

I didn't hurt her? Then, what did I do?

Jin - What? Then, what actually happened last night?

Jisoo - Don't you remember?

Jin - No, I don't!

Jisoo - You just won my heart, Jin.

She said and ran towards the washroom. I couldn't even catch her. I didn't even move just standing there with widened eyes.

What did she just say? I won her heart? Really? Did I? Oh My God! I can't believe that she said this to me.

This is the best morning ever! I love you, Kim Jisoo!

Jin POV end

Jisoo(in mind) - Although you forgot what you said but I know that you mean it. I'm not sure to give you a chance but I think you made a place in my heart. I just want an opinion, Jin.

Jimin POV -

I woke up and yawned. Ahh! My head aches! I want a pain killer, right now. But due to my head spinning, I can't even take it.

But then, someone handed me it. I looked up and saw Rosé. She smiled at me and I was flustered. Gosh! Her smile!

Rosé - Take this. You'll feel good.

She said in a soft tone. Why is she acting like that? Wait, I remember I got drunk last night.

Oh fuck?! Means we did it again? Then, why is she acting sweet?

Jimin - Jagiya, I'm sorry!

Rosé - Why?

Jimin - For last night. I didn't wanted to hurt you again.

Rosé - You didn't even touch me.

Jimin - Uh? Then, what happened?