• Jirosé? •

[Edited]

Jimin POV -

Just a few seconds and my life will be equal to heaven cause she will be mine. I am trying my best to not get nervous.

I'm not sure about what's going to happen but let's be positive. Everything will be fine and I know that!

??? - Where are you lost?

I heard as I jumped out of my thoughts. And it was Rosé. I waved at her.

Rosé - How do I look?

She questioned and spinned around giving me the view of her outfit.

Rosé's outfit -

Her eyes locked with mine as she stopped

Her eyes locked with mine as she stopped. I caressed her hair and smiled at her.

Jimin - You look like an angel and that you are, Jagiya.

I complimented and she shyly smiled.

Rosé - You look so perfect, Jimin.

Jimin - Just for you. Although, I don't really have a good fashion sense.

Jimin's outfit -

Rosé - What a joke, Jimin! You look really good

She said and winked. No way! She's making me more and more nervous than ever. Don't do this, Rosé!

I'm already not so courageous to do this. First time in my life ever, I'm scared to do a task. Can you believe it?

Rosé - Where do you get lost? Come, let's go!

She said and locked her hands with mine while walking excitedly. We sat in the car and I told all the guards to not come.

I know this can be dangerous but I know that Rosé won't like it. As we reached the restaurant, I stepped out of the car.