• Who's she? •

[Edited]

Jungkook POV -

I woke up and felt a slight pain in my body. My head was spinning and my vision was blurry.

What's happening? I tried to sit but then I heard a sleepy groan. I turned to my side to see the most beautiful sight ever. It was a sleeping Lisa.

She hugged me like a Koala and I held her waist. I silently chuckled as she looked so tiny in front of me. God! She's so precious to me.

But then, the memories of last night came in my mind. Oh no! I remember I was ruined last night.

I drank too much! What have I did to her? I mentally slapped myself for being such a jerk. Why did I do that?

Well, although it was her fault too. Why did she tried to run away? The thought of losing made me like this last night.

Soon, she yawned and streched herself leaving my embrace for a second. I already miss her touch as I grabbed her arms and hugged her.

Lisa - What happened?

Jungkook - I'm really sorry, Lisa! I didn't meant to do it last night. I was just furious at you and that made me like this. I regret it! Please forgive me! Don't leave me!

Lisa - Woah! Woah! Woah! Take a breathe, Jungkook. What happened to you?

Jungkook - Can you please forget the memories from last night, Princess?

Lisa - Why?

Jungkook - Cause I made you suffer a lot last night. I promise to not touch you now. I promise to not do it without your consent.

Lisa - It? When did we do it? Who told you this?

Jungkook - We didn't do it?

Lisa - No!

I released her from the hug.

Lisa - You thought we did it? You're so funny!

She exclaimed while laughing at me. This is the first time I had fun when I saw someone laughing at me.

But when she saw I was starting at her for too long, she stopped.

Jungkook - What happened, Princess?

Lisa - I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to laugh at you.

Oww! That hurts so deeply! She is scared from me? No, I can't let that happen! I sat closer to her but she moved away.

Lisa - Don't harm me, please!

Without thinking twice, I caught her in my embrace.

Jungkook - I will never harm you, Lisa. You are my only happiness and reason to live. Why will I harm you? Please don't be like others! Please don't be scared from me! It hurts!

She stayed quiet and hugged me back. Wait? What?! She hugged me back? No! no! This can't be real!

She hates me, isn't it? I immediately broke the hug and cupped her cheeks.

Jungkook - You don't need to be sweet because of your fear from me. You can be like you want. You can be your real personality. As I said, I won't harm you.

Lisa - Who told you that I'm acting? This is what is my personality with my loved ones.

Jungkook - Loved ones?