• The pain of CEOs! •

[Edited]

Lisa POV -

Following Jungkook wasn't a good idea, I guess. He came in some sort of very dark area where there are no lights.

Argh! Why is this man so impossible?

Lisa - I swear, if I found him this time then I won't leave him.

Suddenly, someone back-hugged me as I flinched.

??? - Nor I'll leave you, Love.

I tried to remove his hands but then I noticed the tattoos. This is FUCKING JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook - What happened? Are you scared?

Lisa - Yeah, please leave me.

I begged and I heard him chuckling.

Jungkook - Nah, I won't! Now tell me, why were you following me?

I remembered all the things and forgot my fear in seconds as the anger took over me.

Lisa - How dare you to say those words? I'm yours? From when? You are no on-

He kept his hand on my mouth.

Jungkook - Don't you dare to complete your sentence, Princess. You're messing around with a wrong person. I ain't someone who'll let you slide.

He proudly said and I tried to push his hand away. I finally removed his hand and tried to run but he caught my wrist and pulled me back.

Lisa - What do you want?

Jungkook - I just want you. Nothing else! Arghh!

I heard him groan as I kicked his leg but the kick wasn't that painful. Why is he in so much pain?

His hold on my wrist loosened and he let me go when I noticed his leg bleeding. Did I hurt him so bad?

I don't have the time to think about it. I just need to leave. I started running but then he shouted.

Jungkook - I'll catch you, Lalisa. I'll make you mine, Princess.

He said but I didn't care to turn back. I just ran and eventually left that place.

I looked towards the door and yeah, this is time! I smirked to my thoughts. How cool it will look to see him struggle.

I saw a worker going towards the washroom so I ran to him.

Lisa - Hey! You've the key of this door?

Worker - Yeah, why?

Lisa - Nothing, I'll just lock it.

Worker - Ohh! Thanks for your help. Even Rosé helped me. Here!

Rosé? Whatever! I took the key and locked the door. Now, you'll struggle!

Lisa POV end

As the girls left from the college, The Boys weren't gonna spare them this time. They were stuck but they were the most powerful.

The girls thought that they can't call anyone because of low network issue but sadly, they didn't knew how advance the technology used by them was.

They just made a call and everyone gathered there. They unlocked the door and as they came out, the first thing was...

Bangtan Boys - Where is Blackpink?

The four CEOs asked together in one go.

Professor 7 - They just left the college. Why, sir? They did something?

Professor 4 - If they did, tell me. I'll punish them for sure.

Taehyung - No one will say anything to them.

Jin - Don't you dare speak a word to them about this.

Jimin - Just tell us their address.

Jungkook wasn't in a condition to even speak something. He was so angry on Lisa that he didn't even spoke a word.

Jungkook(in mind) - I'll tell you after I meet you, Lalisa Manoban. You did very wrong.

Professor 6 - As you wish, sir.

He said and they got the address. Wasting no time, they reached to Jin's office for discussion.

Jimin - These girls are too much.

Taehyung - IKR!

They discussed when Jin's assistant came inside.

Jin - Did you get any information?

Assistant - Yes sir! I got all the information about all four of them.

Jungkook - Keep it here and leave.

He bowed and left. The Boys picked up the file and looked through it.

Taehyung - They don't even have a family.

Jin - Yeah, it's just then 4 who live a middle class life.

While they're looking through the files, let me explain somethings. 'Love'. This doesn't exists in the dictionary of the CEOs.

They never experienced any love so, for them, 'Love' is basically obsession. Yeah, they don't love Blackpink instead they're obsessed. The CEOs think this but no!

They think it is right but it isn't right. Everyone else knows this but no one has the courage to speak against them.

Cause everyone loves their lives. And being obsessed is still ok, the real reason is that they hurted their EGO.

They way Blackpink talked to them, no one ever did. How can they have so much courage?

According to Bangtan, they don't even deserve to be loved. They want to be treated like sluts but that isn't the truth.

Blackpink doesn't even knows who BTS is in real life. They were never into these Mafia things nor they will.

They hate Mafias! But they will end up stuck with the MAFIA KINGS. There is something that attracts BTS towards Blackpink.

And they think that it's just their body or maybe beauty but it is the hidden Love. They're experiencing Love but they don't wanna show it.

They don't wanna fall for Blackpink. Throughout these years, they used girls as toys but when someone who really attracts them came, they don't wanna accept the feeling.

Why? Because everytime they loved someone, the person ended up dead. They don't wanna accept the love! They don't wanna see other people suffer!

They Love Blackpink but don't wanna accept it at any cost. What if they end up falling? The Blackpink Girls will be die too!

This thought of losing them and not being able to see them again scares BTS. But they do love them!

Will they ever accept it? Or, Blackpink will will make them accept the truth? Let's see!
____________________________________

Hope you like this one! Wait for the next one till then...

PEACE OUT!

Radhe Radhe!