• Hatred Starts! •

[Edited]

Taehyung POV -

I entered my room as it was late in the night to sleep when I heard Jennie crying. Ugh! Why can't she understand that this isn't gonna help her?

I saw the food tray was still untouched.

Taehyung - What is this? Why didn't you eat your food?

Jennie - I don't have the appetite.

Taehyung - Stop your tantrums and eat it, RIGHT NOW.

She glared at me with her teary eyes and pushed the food tray down. It fell on the ground.

Jennie - I SAID I DON'T WANNA EAT! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

She shouted at me. This girl is getting on my nerves.

Taehyung - What is your problem?

Jennie - You! You are my problem. Why are you doing this with me? Why only me? What have I did to you?

Taehyung - I'm doing this cause I love you.

Jennie - You love me? No! You wanna take your revenge.

Taehyung - Why will take a revenge with you, love?

Jennie - Cause you hate me! Just like, I hate you!

Ok, that's it! I'm losing it now! I climbed the bed and pinned her to the headboard.

Taehyung - Let me show you my real side.

I said and smashed my lips upon her.

Taehyung POV end

He was kissing her like there's no tomorrow. Her pink lips tasted so sweet that he didn't wanted to leave them.

She kept struggling and pushing him but he didn't let her do anything. He wanted to enter her mouth but she shuts her mouth.

He bit her lower lip and she gasped. Taking the chance, Taehyung entered his tongue devouring each and every flavour.

The night went rough while Jennie kept crying and Taehyung was having fun.

Jimin POV -

I was walking towards my room while scrolling through my phone. I twisted the door knob and the figure I saw made my heart ache.

It was Rosé. She was hiding her face in her knees while crying. The food tray I had sent for her was kept there. It seemed like she didn't had anything from it.

Why do I feel so guilty? Did I really do wrong with her?

Jimin - Rosé...

I called out with a soft voice but she didn't bother to look up. I climbed upon the bed and tapped her shoulder.

Jimin - Eat this, Jagiya. You're already so thin. I don't want you to be weak.

Rosé - Really? So leave me! If you care about me so much then, just leave me. Let me go!

She said and finally looked up.

Jimin - I can't let you go. I can't let you slide in Chanyeol's arms. I don't like him.

Rosé - So what? You don't like him but I do.

Is she indirectly saying that she already loves him? Don't do this, Rosé! I don't wanna harm you.

Jimin - What do you mean? Do you love him or what?

Rosé - Even if I do, it should not matter to you.

Jimin - That's my only concern!

Rosé - You just wanna take your revenge. You just wanna make me suffer. You are a sinner!

She said those last words and I felt like crying. But, No! I can't cry! I won't cry!

Jimin - Shut up!

Rosé - Why? Just because you can't handle the truth. Isn't it, Park Jimin?

I grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her closer.

Jimin - You can't talk to me like that.

Rosé - I can!

Jimin - That's it! You need a punishment.

I said and I kissed her passionately. She didn't kiss me back instead started hitting my chest.

I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. My kisses trailed down to her neck and the night went like that.

Jungkook POV -

I don't deserve to be loved? Am I that bad? Why do people hate me so much? I didn't do anything wrong or... did I do?

I am moving towards my room thinking about something that I don't know. What's happening? Why do I feel anxious?

I laid my hand on the door knob when I heard a girl crying. I sighed as I knew it's Lisa. I twisted it and entered inside only to see her on floor while trembling.

Jungkook - Lisa?

I called her name but she backed away.

Lisa - Don't come near me.

Jungkook - Why?

Lisa - Because you will harm me. You're the worst person I have ever met.

Jungkook - You need to spend rest of your life with the worst person, Princess.

Lisa - Leave me! Why are you doing this to me?

Jungkook - I haven't even started with my doings.

Lisa - Huh?! What do you mean?

Jungkook - Let me show you, tonight.

I smirked and walked towards her as she got up and started backing away until her back hits the wall.

I pinned her to the wall and started kissing her neck. She pleaded to stop between her moans but I don't wanna stop.

I went up and kissed her lips. Wow! They taste so good. My one hand grabbed her waist pulling her closer as I pushed my body on hers.

Her little body fits in my arms so well. I removed her top and she started grabbing my hair.

She pulled my hair and kicked my wound once again but this time, I was too lost in her to feel hurt.

I caressed her hair and pulled away from the kiss. I rubbed her chest and she moaned but still didn't stop requesting.

Jungkook - Princess, I won't let you regret this night. I promise! And I won't leave you so don't try to push me away. I'll make you mine, tonight.

I said and kissed her once again.

Jungkook POV end

The night went like this where The Bangtan Boys had fun but The Blackpink Girls kept suffering and requesting them to stop but they didn't.

Here, the hatred startes! The anger, the rage, the hatred was growing inside the girls every second.

What will happen? What do you think?
____________________________________

Hope you like this one! Wait for the next one till then...

PEACE OUT!

Radhe Radhe!