• What if they rejected? •

[Edited]

Currently, the boys are sitting in their private office room. The Girls are in the bedrooms.

Jimin - I don't think I can do this.

Namjoon - Why not?

Jin - We kidnapped them and tortured them so much. How can they love us?

Suga - They said it indirectly, didn't they?

Taehyung - Yeah, they did! But what if it was just because of their fear from us?

J-Hope - As far as I remember, Jungkook asked Lisa and she said that she wasn't scared. Isn't it, Jungkook?

Jungkook - I agree that I asked her but what if she was just lying? What happened to them suddenly that they started loving us?

Jimin - That is what I doubt about them. How did this happen so suddenly?

Jin - Yeah, just in one night? This isn't possible in anyway.

??? - It is!

They heard a voice as they turned back to see Ms. Kang smiling.

Taehyung - Ms. Kang. Please come and sit.

He invited and she sat down.

Ms. Kang - I'm sorry that I heard your conversation. I was actually just coming to meet you and heard you discussing about this.

Namjoon - It's totally okay, Ms. Kang.

Ms. Kang - Now, that I have heard your conversation and I have your ans-

Jungkook - You have our answers?

He interrupted because of excitement.

Ms. Kang - Kook, my child. Calm down a bit!

Jungkook - Sorry, sorry!

Ms. Kang - So I was saying, can I tell you everything?

The Vocal Line - Ofcourse!

Ms. Kang - Firstly, you might be wondering that what happened in just a night that they changed so much, isn't it? So the whole story is that the day you came drunk, you confessed everything to them. Your pure words made their heart sink in love with you.

Jimin - Really? So this was the whole matter.

Jin - But what if they rejected us? We did so bad with them.

Ms. Kang - They will not, my children. As I said, they are already in love with you. But, the first the thing you need to do is to seek forgiveness. That's right that you did very bad and now it's time to apologise.

Understanding the situation, the boys nodded in response. Wasting no time, they left the office room to their private bedrooms.

Jisoo POV -

I was lying down alone on the bed while thinking about my life. What should I do? I can't wait to be his girlfriend now. Is he ready?

I wish so! And then, he entered the room. I saw his face was serious but as he looked at me, his expression changed.