• The Villians Won? •

[Edited]

Jisoo POV -

It's late night but Jin is still not home. What happened to him? Now, I'm getting worried about him.

I went downstairs and saw a guard. I made my way towards him.

Jisoo - Hey!

Guard - Hello, ma'am! What happened? You need any help?

Jisoo - Where's Jin?

Guard - Sir is coming home in few minutes.

He informed me and I sighed in relief. Finally! And then, the front door opened and all the BTS members entered.

I ran towards Jin and hugged him but he didn't hug me back. Huh?!

Jisoo - I was worried for you.

Jin - You don't need to be.

He said and slightly pushed me away from him. Why is he acting like that? I turned to other boys but they walked away too.

Why is everyone ignoring me? I went behind J-Hope Oppa and kept my hand on his shoulder.

Jisoo - Oppa?

He turned back with a serious face.

J-Hope - Why you did this with him? I will never be able to forgive you girls.

He said and yanked my hand away from his shoulder and went away. What did he just speak?

Before thinking anything, I ran upstairs to our room. As I opened the door, I saw Jin collecting his blanket and pillow.

Jisoo - Jin, what are you doing?

Jin - You don't need to worry about me.

Jisoo - I have an authority to worry about you, Jin. What happened?

Jin - I'm going to sleep on the couch.

Jisoo - Why not with me?

Jin - Just let me go, Jisoo. I don't wanna answer.

Jisoo - I won't let you go.

I said and covered the door blocking his way out. I saw his hand clenching into a fist but I was less bothered about it.

Jisoo - Tell me what happened?

I half-yelled at him and he threw his pillow on the floor. I flinched from his actions.

Jin - I told you, you don't need to worry about me.

Jisoo - And I told you, I have the authority to worry about you.

Jin - You lost it!

He yelled at me this time. He stepped towards me and grabbed my wrist forcefully.

Jin - You lost the authority to worry about me, Jisoo. Just go to your multiple boyfriends that you made and cheated on me. Stop playing with me.

Jisoo - I didn't do anything like this. What are you even saying?

Jin - Oh, so you piece of trash, you are lying to me now? Let me show you what happens.