• A Chance? •

[Edited]

Rosé POV -

No one knows why am I not able to sleep. Why am I so tensed? I should be happy that he isn't coming home. Why am I stressed about it?

I took a deep breath but choked as I heard a knock on the door. Oh fuck?! He's back, I guess.

He would be so furious at me. What will I do if he asks me the reason? What will I say? What will I do?

The sound of knock increased as I flinched. He seems so angry. I walked towards the door and opened it.

And there was Jimin but his head was hung low. A guard had kept supporting him. What's happening?

Guard - Sorry to say but Sir is drunk. He has puked multiple times. He says he just wants to meet you.

Suddenly, Jimin lifted up his head and smiled at me. Not gonna lie, his angelic smile kills me.

Jimin - My Rosie Posie! I love you!

He said and I blushed. He took his hand off the guard and was coming towards me but fell down.

I instantly grabbed his hand.

Rosé - Are you okay?

Jimin - You grabbed my hand and that's everything for me. I'm perfectly alright!

He said and The Guard helped me pick him up.

Guard - I'll take a leave, ma'am. I'm here if you need anything.

Rosé - Sure! Thanks!

He bowed and left while I closed the door. Argh! This person is so weighty. I pushed him on the bed and sighed in relief.

Jimin - Am I that heavy?

He said and frowned at me.

Rosé - Umm... Yes!

Jimin - No, I ain't heavy. You are too light.

He started arguing and gosh! He looks damn cute like that. The pout on his face made the things even more angelic.

Rosé - Sit here. I'll bring water for you.

Jimin - No, you just sit here with me. I wanna have a talk with you.

He wants to talk to me? I wonder what could be the matter. I sat beside him at a safe distance.

But he pulled me closer and ended the gap between us.

Jimin - Don't go far away from me. Never!

He said and I felt my cheeks burning. Why is he making me shy?

Rosé - What do you wanna talk about?

Jimin - I just wanted to know about your thoughts on me. What do you think about me?

Rosé - Oh really? So you want to know the truth?

Jimin - Yeah!

Rosé - Then listen, I hate you so much!

Jimin - Why?

Rosé - Because you are a sinner.

Jimin - No, I'm not! You know, I don't know why people hate me so much?

Rosé - Because you kill people. You hurt them, you torture them. By doing all this, what do you expect? People will love you?