• The Identity reveal? •

[Edited]

Jimin - Let's waste no time and make them regret all of it tonight. What do you say?

Jin - Ofcourse, we agree!

Time Skip -

At night -

Jungkook POV -

We're going to Blackpink's house to teach them a lesson for what they did. How dare that Lisa kicked on my wound?

She might've not done it intentionally but still, how dare her to hurt me? I already told her that I ain't someone who is gonna let her slide but you know, she can't understand.

So, let me give her the practical explanation of my words so that she doesn't repeats this again.

We reached to their house and it was a small one. We went towards the door and knocked on it but the next thing I saw from the window made me so furious that I kicked the door.

EXO and Blackpink were sitting on the couch while laughing and talking. I saw my hyungs getting ready for it too.

I saw them clenching their jaws and fists. They were dancing and listening to loud music so they weren't able to listen to us.

Suddenly, Blackpink Girls went upstairs and EXO shuts the music. We knocked the door and it finally got opened by Suho.

Suho - Hey!

He said but we ignored him and started going towards the Blackpink's direction but stopped when we heard his next words.

Suho - How are you The Bullet Proof Maniacs?

What? How does he know? We turned back only to see EXO smirking.

Jungkook POV end

Jimin - How do you know?

Chanyeol - We know many things. Do you know who we are?

Taehyung - Who are you?

Kai - We're The Dark Exceptions.

Jungkook - What?

Sehun - Yeah and now, we will take the love of your lives away from you.

Chanyeol - You love these Girls, right? But what will you do when we will take them away?

Jin - Uh?

Suho - We have already started our work. We came to their home to apologise and they already told us about all the things you did to them. This is trust! The first stage of Love.

Kai - We will make them fall for us and hate you instead. Then, you'll suffer and we'll enjoy with these girls.

He said as he laughed. The anger and jealousy grew over The Bangtan Boys. They weren't in their senses.

Without thinking twice, they went into Blackpink's rooms.

Kai - They fell for our trap so easily. Love can make you do anything.

Sehun - Yeah! Now, they'll take these girls with them to their mansion and the girls will start hating them.

Suho - Their hatred will make these boys weak and we'll take their positions in the underworld.