• Living with them? •

[Edited]

Taehyung and Jennie -

Taehyung couldn't even care about anything. He was so hurt that he wasn't in a condition to understand anything.

He pushed open the door and saw Jennie settling the bed. As soon as she noticed him, his anger grew inside him.

Jennie - T-Taehyung?

Taehyung - Yeah! That's me, Jennie. You failed in your attempt to trap me.

Jennie - I-I was just joking with you.

Taehyung - But sadly, I don't like jokes. And now, I won't leave you. I won't forgive you.

Jennie - What do you mean?

Taehyung - What do I mean? Let me tell you, baby.

He said stepping closer and Jennie was flabbergasted. She tried running but he catched her in a second as he pulled her closer.

Taehyung - Trying to be oversmart? You can't be! You're stuck with me. Where will you go?

Jennie - Leave me. I wanna go!

She said struggling in his hold but he didn't even care. She kicked him, punched him, grabbed his hair but that didn't work out.

Jennie - Don't do this!

Taehyung - I will do this so that you get your lesson. Now, you'll struggle for all the time. You don't even know who I am.

Jennie - Who are you?

He came near her ear and whispered.

Taehyung - Myself The Corrupted Shadow. Nice to meet you, Kim Jennie.

He said as he laughed like a maniac near her ear and she shuts her ear. Deep inside she wanted it to be a lie. Maybe, he's just scaring her?

She opened her mouth to speak against his words when she noticed his tattooed arm. And when she noticed the tattoo, it was her most feared dream to meet this guy.

He was K.TH. The identity of the 2nd most dangerous Mafia King, The Corrupted Shadow.

Jennie - No! No, please let me go! I don't want to suffer more.

Taehyung - But, you have to!

He said and grabbed her waist dragging her out of the room.

Jennie - Where are you taking me?

Taehyung - To the hell.

Jungkook and Lisa -

Jungkook is a short tempered person. But then, she made this mistake triggering him more and more.

The control on his anger and rage was gone. And now, he was the Beast. The Beast that can't be handled. The Beast that doesn't cares. The Beast that takes what he wants!

He kicked the door and the door broke. Lisa flinched because of his actions. He directly came in and grabbed her arm pulling her closer.

Lisa - What are you doing here?

Jungkook - Why can't I be here? Because Sehun is there, isn't it?

Lisa - What do you even mean?