• Shopping? •

[Edited]

Jisoo POV -

??? - Wake up, darling.

I was hearing this voice from past 5 minutes. I yawned and opened my eyes only to see Jin. The worst person!

I was just covered with a blanket and nothing else. The memories of last night started revolving around my mind.

I immediately pushed him away and covered myself fully with a blanket.

Jisoo - Go away! You jerk! Stay away from me.

Instead of following my request, he climbed upon the bed and smirked at me.

Jin - I won't go far from you. You can't order me, darling. Now, get up. It's already 9:00.

Jisoo - What? I need to rush to my cafe.

Jin - No! You'll not go anywhere from now.

Jisoo - What do you mean?

Jin - I mean that all 4 of you will just live here in this house. You'll not go to any college or any work place.

Jisoo - Why? Then, how will we manage our expenses?

Jin - You have me, darling. You don't need to worry about money. I can do anything for you.

Jisoo - No! I won't take your money. I wanna earn it. And moreover, you can't control my life. I will work and that's my choice.

Jin - How many times should I tell you to not argue in front of me? You will not work and that's my choice. And now, go get ready so that we can go to shopping.

What is his problem?

Jisoo - What? Shopping?

Jin - Yeah! To buy you some fancy clothes.

Jisoo - I-

Jin - Shh! No more excuses, darling. Get up.

Jisoo POV end

She knew she couldn't say anything now so she got up and went to the washroom. Her abdomen was paining but she didn't wanted to show it.

She remained strong and as she bathed with hot water which relieved her.

Time Skip -

10:00 AM -

The Blackpink Girls were ready by now. They got out of their rooms and as they noticed eachother, they hugged eachother.

They felt like crying but no! They had to be strong. The Bangtan Boys were waiting for them on the dining table.

Rosé - Why are they doing this?

Jennie - I don't know, Rosé.

Jisoo - I hate them and I will never even love him.

Lisa - The only thing, I know is that you guys need to be strong.

Bangtan Boys - Come down, girls!

They shouted together and the Girls immediately went down.