• What Is your problem? •

Jisoo - Umm... Suho.

Suho - Yeah, baby?

Jennie - Kai actually...

Kai - What happened, Jagiya?

Rosé - Chanyeol, are you serious?

Chanyeol - Yeah, I'm very serious about this sweetheart.

Lisa - Sehun...

Sehun - Say it, darling.

??? - Step back right now.

The husky voice echoed through the hallway. All turned back to see the cold CEOs fuming in anger.

They moved forward towards the EXO boys and looked straight in their eyes.

Jin - Don't be so dumb, Suho. She can't be yours. You can't take her from me.

Jimin - Sorry to say but Rosé is already mine, Chanyeol. Now, stay away from her.

Taehyung - Nah, Kai! Jennie won't be yours cause she is already owned by me.

Jungkook - Don't come in my way, Sehun. Lisa is already mine and I won't let you take her.

They threatened and The Blackpink Girls looked at them in shock. What did they just say?

With sad faces, EXO left from there but there was a reason for them to not fight. BTS didn't know them but EXO knew them very properly.

How can they not identify their enemies? Their voices, personality, dressing sense, expressions all matched to their Mafia Enemy, The Bullet Proof Maniacs.

Yeah, they're The Bullet Proof Maniacs. The people in the underworld call them The Evil Masterminds cause they are.

They're the Mafia Kings and The most dangerous Mafias in the world to ever exist.

EXO first thought that they won't do anything to them in the outer world but then, you saw what they did. They literally claimed Blackpink as theirs.

That can't happen! Now, the consequences won't be bearable for BTS as per the plan of EXO.

Meanwhile:

After this, BTS started leaving in different directions. And each member of Blackpink followed them in different directions.

Jisoo POV -

I followed Jin and kept calling him but he won't listen. I'm not gonna leave him. What he did was so wrong! How dare he call me his property?

Jisoo - KIM SEOKJIN! STOP RIGHT THERE!

I warned him and he actually stopped. Ok, that wasn't expected! He turned back with his hands in his pocket.

Jin - What is the problem?

I walked towards him and glared at him but he showed no emotions.

Jisoo - What is your problem? What did you just say in the hall? You own me? Excuse me, You-

Jin - Shh!

He kept his finger on my lips to shut me up. He came near me and I tried to step back but he held my waist.

Jin - You can't talk so much against me. As I said, no one has the authenticity to get angry at me.