the fail spell?

Twilight was at her castle doing one of new spell that She was working for 2 months, she was trying to teleport an apple to a different place, she heard knocking from outside the door, which made her startled.

Twilight sparkle : come in!

When the door open it was pony with a rainbow mane, and she knew who it's was.

Twilight sparkle : Rainbow? What are you doing here? I thought you were at wonder-bolt practice.

Rainbow dash: Yeah, but we ended early.

Twilight sparkle: Oh, okay.

Rainbow dash: So, what are you doing?

Twilight Sparkle: Well I was looking at the book and discovered a new spell, teleporting a apple!

Rainbow dash started to laugh, which made twilight mad.

Rainbow dash: Sorry, it's just that have you done that before?

Twilight was trying to remember and she realized.

Twilight: No.

Rainbow dash: Okay, well I'm going go, Oh! By the way, the girls invited us outside during midnight, you wanna come.

Twilight sparkle: Sure thing, tell them I'll be there!

Rainbow dash: Okay, see you later.

Rainbow dash speed out of the door which it didn't break, Twilight smiled and then looked at the book, as she done the spell before, maybe she did, She turn the pages to her book and saw a portal spell, Twilight look confused, She never done a spell with a portal before.

Later that night, Twilight's friends were waiting for twilight so they can start hanging out.

Rainbow dash: what is taking so long?

Applejack: Oh be patience Rainbow, I'm pretty sure she'll be here any minute now.

Sunset shimmer: AJ's Right, Besides she never misses a hang out with her friends, Right?

Fluttershy: Oh no, she would never miss a hang out, I hope she'll be here soon.

Twilight arrives with the book she had when she was doing one of her spells, her friends saw her.

Applejack: See rainbow, I told you.

Rainbow gave Applejack an angry look.

Rainbow dash: Oh zip it!

Pinkie pie: Yay! Twilight's here!

Twilight sparkle: Hi girls, sorry I'm late, I had to put spike to sleep, he was really tired.

Rarity: That's alright, anyway Twilight, we were going to get drink, do you wanna come?

Twilight sparkle: Sure!

Minutes later the girls were sitting outside of a table getting their drinks.

Waiter: Hello ladies, what would you like to order today?

Twilight sparkle: do you have any smoothies?

Waiter: sure we do!

starlight glimmer: Okay, we will have 8 smoothies for 1 each.

Waiter: okay anything else?

Fluttershy: No, but thanks for asking.

Waiter: You are welcome and I'll be right back with your order.

Rarity: So, how is everyone's day going?

Pinkie pie: Well, Mr and Mrs cake needed my help to delivering all the cakes.