50

"Candice! Where the hell have you been?" Derek shouts as I walk into his apartment, the whole pack jumping off the couch and staring at me.

"Getting tortured." Their eyes go wide as I toss my jacket on the couch. I walk to the bathroom and take a look in mirror.

"Ew! Can I take a shower before I explain the whole thing?" I plead, looking at the group of teenagers. Derek nods his head hesitantly, not really sure what to say to his bloody girlfriend.

"Sweet, be right back!" I rush to his room and strip, taking my time cleaning my cuts. It's not like I really have to, they will heal either way but... I dont know, I guess it's just a habit I had when being human. I dry my hair and throw on some random clothes I keep in Dereks room. The pack is waiting there in the same state I left them in. Confused and Worried.

"Alright, this is how it went down."

-//-

Everyone has cleared out and gone to bed now that I'm home and safe. Derek is asleep and snoring. My plan will start in 4 minutes, that's when I know Peter will be sound asleep too. Duke wants my dad and he won't stop until he gets him, but I'm thinking that I'm just as strong as this "Apex Alpha". So, I'm gonna try to kill him.

I'll let you know how it goes.