Chapter27

I run all the way to peters apartment. during the 'shopping' time with Derek, I told him that I was going to the bathroom, when really I left. I'm sure he's searching for me high and low. I just hope when this is all over, he'll understand why I did the things I did and forgive me...that is, if there's anyone to forgive.

"Peter!" I scream, using my alpha voice, knowing he would have to come to me, whether he liked to or not.

"Huh?" he asks, walking down the spiral staircase, still high from sleep, scratching his eyes and hair.

"Did you know him!?" I yell, my anger taking over.

"Wha?...." he asks, clearly confused

"Who?"

"My dad!"

He smirks and gestures his hand in a dismissive way,
"No, why would you even think of that idea?"

"All the puzzle pieces would fit if you did, I need...i just need to know who he was...and my brother"

Peter looks at me like survey, I'm guessing he's calculating things about myself, things iv done or didn't do, but in a few seconds he's already done and decided.

"There is one thing"

"And?! let's do it!" I run towards him, closing the gap. if there's an option to remember I will do it in a heart beat.

"There's a catch..." he dies off in the end. Knew it! nothing is perfect. I nod my head for him to countinue.

"It will be excruciatingly painful, the worst you've ever dreamed of."

"I don't think you understand...I. Don't. Care." He smiles and pulls a chair toward a me.

"Take a seat." he says, watching me the whole time

"Okay" I replay, doing as he says, not knowing what to expect- I didn't even get to finish my thought, total and utter darkness took over, followed by screams...it sounds like my brothers...

Comment
Vote
Ideas