Chapter3

Derek's Pov:

I was searching on the Internet for clues on why Candice got shocked, when she calls me, I pick up on the first ring.

"Hey what's up?" I ask through the phone. It's silent for a few seconds before her scream erupts through the speakers.

"Get off me you ass!" I already jog out of my old house, running towards my car.

"Candice?! Candice?!" I yell back, once again there was only silence, Son of a bitch! I was about to grab the keys to my camro but I can get there much faster running, so I do and I'm there in minutes. I try to catch her scent, I run up to her room. The only thing out of the ordinary is a box sprawled across the floor, all the things that were in it scattered, dammit, The Alpha's scent is everywhere! Where did that baster take her!? I immediately call up Scott and Stiles, hopefully they can help me find her and finish off the Alpha.

-//-

I wake up with a major headache, what the hell happened? Did I end up going to a party? Then all the memories come rushing back all at once, Derek and Scott being werewolves, but more importantly, that I was kidnapped by who I assume is the Alpha. When I finally pry one of my eyes open, the other was swollen shut from the alpha punching me, that was kind of a bummer by the way, I notice that I'm sitting in a rusty chair, all tied up with chains...wait chains? Why chains, I'm not even sure Derek can break them, let alone me... then an idea comes to mind, even if Derek find's me, he would have a hard time freeing me. The Alpha would have enough time to fight back.

My captor eventually realized that I'm awake and walks towards me like he saw me at the local market, not like he just kidnapped me and tied me to a chair.

"Hello my sleeping beauty." He flashes a smile at me.

"I'm not yours." I spit out, thrashing against the chains, subconsciously knowing it was no use.

"Feisty! I like it!" He laughs with a sickly smile plastered across his face.

"What do you want!?" I yell, tired of his care free, 'I did not just kidnap a girl' attitude.

"To have some fun, of course!" He replies while his claws out. I take in all of his physical features, light brown hair with little curls around his face and bright blue eyes.

"W-what's your name?" I ask stuttering as he traced his claws along my face.

"Peter." And with that, the tracing gets more harsh, he digs his nails into the side of my face, as I scream, he laughs.

-//-

Derek's pov:

We have been looking for hours with no luck on finding Candice, it was almost 6:30 and when her mom get's home she might be suspicious on why her daughter is missing and werewolves are hanging out with her.

"Why cant you just trace her scent?" Stiles asks, oblivious to how hunting smells actually works.

"Because when she was drugged, it over powered her scent" I reply just as a scream erupts through the evening air.

"Candice!" I yell out and leap out of her window to find out where it came from but I end up in the middle of the road.

"Maybe she's under us?" Stiles suggests.

"Like the sewer?" Scott asks in disgust.

"No I meant hell...Yes idiot, the sewer, now we just need to find a way inside." Stiles responds his normal sarcastic ways

-//-

My eyes flutter open, I take a mental note that I'm now on a steel table (still chained by the way) like they use when you take your dog to the vet.