Chapter23

We all book it out of that place, but sadly we were kidnapped. So that's means we have no cars. We huddle up, trying to figure out what to do, for we are in the middle of no-where.

"Stiles, jump on Der Bears back" I joked, but by the looks on Derek's and stiles face showed that they didn't know that it was a joke.

Priceless

"Uh..w-what?" stiles yells looking at me like I was high as a kite.

"Did I stutter?"

To my suprise stiles actually made his way over to derek, and the best part was derek bent down for stiles to jump on his back. I just could not hold in my laughter anymore, this was just so great.

I burst out laughing, like I actually fell over holding my stomach, I was laughing so hard,
"Oh God, this is just great!" I said in between fits of laughter. Derek just stared at me along with stiles, but everyone else was cracking up just as hard as me.

"You guys actually thought I was serious! oh my goddddd! priceless!" I laughed, pointing to them both.

"Ok!ok!ok! I'm good, I'm good!" I said pushing to stifle my laughs "Now let's actually think of how to get outta here!" I said still cracking up.

"Well, we could walk, just to figure out where we are, since all of our phones are gone?" issac asked, and I agreed, seems like our best optio-

THUMP.....THUMP........ THUMP

"Do you guys hear that?" I interrupt stiles, who's face was soon to be ript off from Derek.

"Hear what?" Issac asked looking around to see if there was something there.

THUMP THUMP THUMP

"There it is again! it's coming faster!" I yell, looking from face to face,

"You don't hear it? it's fricken loud!"

The world starts to blur, my eyes go wide, I feel myself stumble. I shake my head not understanding. Everyone's eyes are on mine.

I think I said 'Derek?' but I'm not sure, the last things I heard was THUMP THUMP THUMP before I crashed to the ground.

~*~*~

Peters Pov:

I was laying on my couch, my hands underneath my head, when Derek's little 'pack' burst through the door with someone slung over Derek's shoulder.

Candice

I raised my eyebrows at them, hoping off the couch and gesturing for Derek to hand her to me, he hesitates,

"Give her to me." I rush out, "I might know what's happening but I need to see to make sure"

He gives her to me, bridal style then I lay her down on the table.

"I need someone over here, and grab a blow torch."

Issac walks to the closet and brings one out, for tattoo purposes usually, just not in this case.

"Why" Derek asks, eyeing me suspiciously

"Be patient"

I hear him groan, getting aggravated.

I grab the blow torch, and press the tip of it against the dip behind her ear and turned it on, burning her skin.

Derek practically screams at me to stop, rushing over to stop me. I give a look to Issac and he understands what to do, before Derek can tackle me Issac intervens, grabbing hold of him and yelling into his face,

"Calm down! he knows what he's doing! He may be an ass but he's the one who helped Candice get us outta there, if not we'd all be dead or damn well near it!" he pushes Derek to sit on the couch, not letting him out of his sight.

Issac gives me a look that says
'You better not have made me do that for no reason'

I rolled my eyes and went back to candice. Even though she probably hates me, I can't help but admit that she's grown on me.

Her ear has turned bright red, and what happens next makes me think that my eyes are playing tricks on me. Tattoos crawl down her neck, pause until they get to her shoulder, then countines down her arms, her shoulder blades, and stops mid thigh, it looks like cross crosses and random shapes (watch city of bones, that's what it looks like)

"What in hell is that?" Issac asks looking at me.

I chose not to respond, instead I say,

"Amazing, I knew she was special but this....this is unrealistic, I thought these kind of people didn't excise anymore."

~*~*~

You probably hate me:)

READ: A TRUE OMEGA! it's prob my fav book iv written!!

And remember to read scratches are worse then bites! that's really good to:)

Love ya!!!

Comment
Vote
And