Chapter9

I heard someone's voice bounce around in my head. every time they spoke it felt like someone was hammering my brain, so really not pleasent. I heard the voice again but this time a little bit louder,
"Candice wake up," .....deatons voice!
"Mhmm..." I responded feeling a little drowsy.
"Wake up" this time it was Derek's voice, I got up knowing derek stayed and waited for me. what a sweety! god he's hot.... oh wait ya I got to get up!
Now I was sitting up right trying to open my eyes, finally the heavy eyelids mangead to stay open.

" Yes ?" I asked deaton my nose was thomping with pain
"I'm going to apply some medicaments on your wounds, it will make them heal rather rapidly."
"So why haven't you done it yet?" I asked wondering why they didn't so it while I was asleep
"Because 1 , it only works when you are awake and 2 it is pretty damn painful."
Deatons said without enthusiasm
" It's cool, do it."

I watched deaton grab a tube of ointment....total daja vu. he first put it on my nose carefully, at first it didn't hurt, it was more soothing then anything, but that changed in seconds.
First I was just relaxing wondering why he said it would be so painful when I stated to scream. if I had to describe how I felt.... I'd say someone placed my hand in afire then my leg was going through hyperthermia while face was being ripped off by a shark.
No specific pain in one place it was everywhere! I thrashed and dug my fingernails into Derek's arm he winced slightly but I didn't care if he was experiencing very mild pain as I was experiencing beyond extreme pain.

It wasn't stopping! I figured after like 5 minutes of this you know.... the pain would STOP! but nooooo! I just kept comin!I was breathing hard and covered in sweat, there was so much pain I couldn't even open my mouth to scream, I just stared at the wall occasionally closing my eyes tight.
Derek knew I was in too much pain to bear, I saw his veins turn black and I hear his heart that started to beat a lot faster then before....wait! I could actually hear his heart beat! last time I checked only werewolves are able to hear that, an last time I checked I wasn't a werewolf! my pain finally after an eternity stopped but I wasn't concerned about that I was just staring at Derek with bewildered ness in my eyes.
"What?" he asked noticing my expression
"Nothing." I said, but before the word even flew out of my mouth I knew I had been caught I lying, my heart beat gave me away not to mention I answered much to quickly.
"Lierrr" he said
" It's just I-I can hear your umm your heartbeat." I said looking down then looking back up meeting his confused gaze
"Deaton say something and don't say if it's a lie or the truth." Derek said turning to deaton himself
Deaton nodded understanding
" I have never been to the beach." deaton said....i heard his heart skip a beat infecting that he was lying but then another odd thing happened, I saw deaton at the ocean, running into the water when he was a boy next to a girl his age he called her eve. then I was flashed back to the present
" Untrue, you went there when you were younger with a girl named eve.."
"Deaton looked at me with pure curiosity then said another statement ," my father was a marine." his heart skipped another beat, and the same thing happened, I saw a man who I assume was his father about to start surgery.
" A lie again,your dad was a doctor."

Both Derek's and deatons jaws hung open
"What? isn't that normal for a werewolf?" I asked derek. knowing the answer would be a 'no' judging by their expressions
He just shook his head...

Derek pov:

I watched her as she listened to deatons heart, her curvy, lightly tanned body was fidgeting a little being put on the spot, her face scrunched up into confusion and her red lips pursed with concentration. god I wanna kiss those lips, they are so soft under mine, I started to let my mind wander when her light green blue eyes burst open.
"Untrue, you went there when you were younger with a girl named eve.." I heard her say with much confidence.
Wait what?! did Scott tell her this or something? how would she know that!?
I was about to say something until deaton said another statement",my father was a marine." I knew this was a lie, I heard his heart skip a beat. lets just see if Candice knew. we waited a few more seconds when she said, to my amazement, "A lie agian,your dad was a doctor."

What in the hell was going on? that is defentily not normal! I knew deaton has never heard of this etheir, for he had the same expression as I did.
"What? isn't that normal for a werewolf?" Candice asked, I just shook my head , not able to speak
That's when I remembered the reason why I called her in the first place was to tell her we found something about the werewolf warrior.
" Okay we will defently coming back here to fully understand what happened just now, but Candice we need to go get stiles and Scott , we found out something." I said grabbing her arm and walking to my black camro.
"God I love this car!" I heard her say as she jumped into the passanger seat
"So I forgot to ask, how fast will I heal?" she said looking at me

I leaned over and flipped down the mirror in front of her, she gasped at what she saw, her winds had already dissapeard.
"How....?" she whispered
" I don't know, magic." I looked at her and winked, then sped off to Stiles house knowing they would both be there.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I REALLY WANTED TO POST IT!
Pleasssse vote AND comment!!!!