Chapter8

It's been a week since I moved here, it seems like I've been here much longer tho. stiles and Scott are great, my best friends...derek...i don't know about him , he is defentily not a best friend he is more. since I came here in the middle of the school year it's already mid winter break. sweeeeet!

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed, but then realized I am still at dereks. I jumped up got dressed and ran down stairs to see where Derek was. I found him on a computer sitting at his table.
"What's up buttercup?" I asked cheerfully
He looked at me with an amused expression then looked back at his computer
" I'm researching you." he said glancing back at me
" Anything good?" I asked while pulling up a chair next to him
" Not yet," he sighed out of frustration
" I'm gonna go on a walk, get some fresh air." I said turning around to walk outside when he grabbed my arm in a painfully tight grip.
"No way in hell am I letting you go any where alone until peter stops harassing you!" he said concern written all over his face.
" Derek, peter will find a way to kill me whether I'm with you or not.. if that's what he wants." I said bluntly
Derek's expression went from concern, anger(hopefully towards peter not me)and determination in a matter of seconds .

He let go of my hand and I thought he was going to let me leave until I saw him get up and walk next to me.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Isn't it a little obvious?" he responded
I raised my eyebrows still uncertain at what he was doing
"I'm going to walk with you." he said as he made His way out the door
It's not that I didn't want derek to be with me, trust me I would love to be around like.. alllllll the time cause..u know.. he's a sexy mother fuc*ing beast. it's more that I didn't want to be on a chain. he defiantly saw me roll my eyes cause he smirked and said, " what you don't like me?"
" Trust me sourwolf, I think I answered that question pretty clear last night." I looked at him and winked
"I'm guessing stiles informed you of that little nickname he made me" Derek said his face in between amusement from my comment, and an annoyance at the sourwolf comment.
"Yes, among other things." I responded
"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked giving a nervous chuckle
" How you went through hell" I said quietly
I knew he understood what I was talking about (his family) because he stiffened and glanced the other way

I looked around and saw that we were on the edge of a cliff that over looked the city, it was one if the most beautiful things my eyes ever layed upon.
Derek seeing my impressed expression said, " it's even better once it's night time, I'll take you sometime."
My heart fluttered when he said the last part, he will take me? alone? I saw him crack a smile and knew he heard it.

" Um.." I said loosing my train of thought " uh... I need to get back, my mom is expecting me." he nodded and he took me home in his sweet ass car.

"I'll see you soon" he said to me as I got out of my car. I smiled, honoring that 'soon' would come quickly, I watch led him speed away

I opened up the door to my house and saw my mom waiting for me at the dinner table with a glass of wine.

"What's up mom?" I said looking at the grin on her face
"Candice something great happened!" she squealed then countinued " you know that man I told you I was seeing, matt?" I nodded " he has a condo in Vegas and he said we are welcomed to move in! " She jumped up an down at te news
" What!!!!?? NO! I'm not moving mom!! not agian! we have barely been here a week!" I screamed at her
" Ya it's only been a week so it'll be less of a hassle " she said
" No! I'm not going anywhere with you mom! you can kiss my ass! " I yelled
I ran to my room and slamed the door as hard as I could and sat down on the bed. no way in hell will I move, ever, beacon hills is my favorite place and I have stiles and Scott and allison, I'd even grown to love Lydia! not to mention derek! no, no , no! I will not move, I would ask someone to take me in, mabye derek would... I heard my mom talking to whom I'm guessing is Matt on te phone, and I just couldn't take it
I opened up my door ran down the stairs, grabbing the keys off the counter and walked out the door , I ran into a stranger on my way out..... he was walking to our house.. this must be matt.
I started to walk past him giving him an evil eye when he grabbed my arm and said in a voice that sounded like he never went through puberty," I heard how you talked to your mother, and that will not be allowed when you move in with me young lady!"
Who the fuck did this guy think he was?
" Lucky for you I'm not going to move in with your sorry ass."
" If your mother tells you to do something you do it!" he said, boy he had some balls
" She is not the boss of me let alone you!" I yelled, walking to the gray pickup truck me and my mom shared. but He grabbed my arm and punched me across the face. I fell to the ground hard and my head smacked against the cement not prepared for the fall. he then kicked me in the ribs with all the strength he could muster I swear I heard something crack. he gave me one more kick in the stomach and face then started to walk back up the steps to my house yelling back at me, " mabye that will teach how to respect me!" he closed the door.

Matts pov:
Candice's mom, Lizzie told me what that brat did after she told her the news. she is a stupid kid, an annoying little shit , worthless in life. god I hate kids. and once I steal all her moms money I won't have to deal with her anymore, but until then I will gladly beat her every day. after I gave her , her first beating of many I walked into the house and plastered a smile on my face as I walked up stairs to see her mom, who didn't hear what occurred.

Candice pov :
I was on the ground and I'm pretty positive a few broken ribs, defintly a black eye... I think my nose might've been broken also. I slowly picked my self up and climbed into my truck, ignoring the searing pain vibrating throughout my body, I started my truck, turned the volume up as loud as it could go, drowning out my whimpers of pain an listened to 4x4 by Miley Cyrus, I drove way past the speed limit, almost going 90 and drove down the high way. just drove no destination. I will most defiently be coming back but I needed to get away.
I felt blood drip down my face but didn't give a fuck. I kept driving now listening to dirt road diary by Luke Bryan, I know weird Taste in music, first rap now country but I like it.
I looked down at my phone which was vibrating, caller ID was stiles, I declined not wanting to talk to any one. I drove another half hour until I saw the sign that announced that I was in the next town over , I drove to the side of the road and just say there.
I slammed my hands on the steering wheel violently, multiple times. I streamed out of frustration. who... why.. what in hell was that guy doing?! I asked my self. Matt was defentily bad news. my phone rang, ID saying it was Scott this time. what do they want? I declined again then started my truck back up and turned around, heading towards beacon hills. I got there in record time. I didn't go to my house, I just stopped right where it said 'Welcome to Beacon Hills'
My phone vibrated once again saying Derek on it.
I picked it up, not because it was Derek but to tell them to stop calling me
"Hello?" I heard Derek say in a husky tone
" Ya?"i said
"Candice where have you been?"
"No where"
"Then where are you"
" Somewhere, what do you want?" I asked wanting this conversation to end
" We wanted to know if you were okay, and we want you to come by, we think we found something."
"Sorry I'm gonna take a rain check." my voice cracked in the end from a shot of pain going through my ribs
" Candice? what happened?" Derek said seriously
"Bye." I said hanging up the phone and throwing it in the passenger seat.

I listened to music got another 30ish minutes, my back to the door when I heard a knock on the window. I didn't turn around for I knew it was derek, he probably followed my scent
"Candice open up !" he yelled
I turned the handle not letting him see my face, he was going to get in sooner or latter.
" What's wrong?" he said still not being able to see my face.
"Nothing" I said
" Your lying, your heart skipped a beat, Candice turn around."
I winced in pain as I slowly turned to face derek. he growled as he took in my apperence, I my self already looked at it in the mirror and I looked bloodied to a pulp.
"Who did this?!" he demanded as he took my face into his hands, I winced
"The alpha." I lied
" You ether need to stop lieying or become better at it. who did this to you" he repeated
" No one important."
He gave me a death stare
"Fine! matt! my moms new boy friend!" I yelled
"Take off your shirt." he said
At any other moment I would have laughed at what he said but I knew he wasn't kidding around so I did as he was told , wincing at every movement I made. finally it was off and I was only in a bra. I looked down and saw my stomach was mixture of black blue and purple, Derek once agiN growled as he saw it.
His warm fingers lightly traced my stomach and wounds, giving me the shivers. He slowly moved his fingers to my busted lips, and leaned in to kiss me, although it hurt at first I welcomed the kiss with open arms, the second time I winced Derek sadly pulled away.
"It's okay it's just my nose...i think it's broken."
He looked sad when he glanced at my wounds.
"Tell me exactly what happened." Derek said. and I told him

Derek drove me back in his car and promised me that my moms car would be in the drive way tomorrow morning. "where are you taking me?" I asked about to cry out in pain , everything was on fire from not being treated.
"Dr.Deaton, I can't take you to a real hospital unless you want to not have a mom, they would fit her as a poor parent."
" Got it, wanna maybe speed up a little so I don't, you know pass out?" I said chuckling although it turned into a painful cough
I heard the engine roar as Derek sped up. " were almost there."

I passed in and out of counsiousness, but I knew I was being lifted and laid down on a familiar steel table.

**PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!**