Chapter 36

I hear every sickening snap of the bone, every twitch Enis's fingers make trying to get a better grip on his neck. I see the light go out in his eyes, but most of all, I see the faint smile on Derek's lips, a silent goodbye as his neck turns in the wrong direction.

"NO!" A sob rolls off my tongue, and I throw myself onto Enis, his bones are now the ones breaking underneath my knuckles. Pound after pound, I hit him, despite the fact that if I don't stop he will surely die. No one tries to stop me, or at least no one succeeds in stopping me. I can feel the hands of someone, their claws digging into my shoulder but I pay no mind. I let out one last punch before gripping his head the way he gripped Derek's, I tense my muscles up just like he did before he twisted the love of my life's neck. And I do just that.

I toss his body to the side, noticing the overwhelming surge of energy that my body sucks up.

I stand up and whip around, letting out a roar, one Alpha rushes towards me but I don't spend as much time with him as I did with Enis. I grab onto his neck and arm, and rip them in the opposite direction. His body no longer in one piece. I walk the few steps to Derek. He's not dead. He can't be dead. Simple as that. I place his head on my lap, running my fingers through his hair.

"Come on Derek! You can't leave me! You can't give up on us, not yet... not yet." I rock us back and forth, sobs breaking through my lips.

"Please please please please." I cry out, no louder then the pitter patter of drops of water. I move my hands over his cheeks, letting the power of my eyes flow through my body, making my skin have a soft glow.

"COME ON!" I scream out, Derek's body makes an odd noise. Almost like a lightening strike. His body lurches forward, blood rushing back into his cheeks.

"Candice?" He replies, his voice raspy.

I just cry out in joy that he's alive. Although despite my wanting to, I see the eyes of an alpha watching, before slipping back into the woods.

-//-

I keep glancing back and forth between the road and Derek, making sure he's still alive and kicking. He hasn't said anything the whole way back, and the drive is already done. It's pack time.

I twist open the door, revealing a room full of werewolves, hunter, and banshee, oh and don't forget human.

"So what happened?" Peter demands after engulfing me in a hug.

"Candice brought me-"

"Brought hell on those bitches!" I joke, cutting off Derek, he glances at me with confusion but it's not like I can just explain to them that I raised him from the dead.

I raised someone from death. The thought finally breaks through my unbelieving skull, and I faint.

-//-

Would you guys rather want me to update all pf my books at once like I usually do or would you want me to do them randomly?

Comment Vote Ideas

By the way, Constructive criticism is welcomed just don't be too bitchÿ :)