Wedding/honeymoon

It's finally the wedding day, this months have been really busy, but I'm ready, I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with her, with the love of my life.
We were at the hotel getting ready and all that stuff, I was really nervous but ready and glad that finally I was going to spend the rest of my life with her, we got married at Bora Bora (amazing island).
I went to her room and nocked at the door, "honey, go away you're not supposed to watch the bride" she yelled at me and started laughing, "okay, I'm sorry I just want to tell you that I love you" I yelled back,suddenly she opened the door, "fuck that tradition, I want you to see me before everybody does" she said hugging me, I started laughing and kiss her forehead, "You look gorgeous, I can't wait to have you for the rest of my life" I looked at her and smile, she had also a really big and beautiful smile on her face and I kissed her for the last time as Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
The wedding started, as she walked towards me I just could think that finally my dream was true, she was so gorgeous that I couldn't do anything but admire her beauty and cry (because it was finally happening, we were getting married and I couldn't believe it), after a long ceremony we finally get to the part that really matters, Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (her real name) do you accept Kyle James Kardashian to....."yes, I do" she said in such a confident way that you can't even notice how nervous she was, Kyle.... Do you accept Elizabeth to... "Of course I do" I said so nervous, she started laughing in a cute way, looked at me and smile, now you can kiss the bride, we kissed like it was the last time we were going to see each other, but it was the first one of thousands that will come as a married couple.
After a long party we flew to a hotel in France (for our honeymoon), the same one where we had our first kiss, where all really started.
We arrived to it after a long flight, it was already mid night, we got comfortable, the room was amazing really big and in the bed it had rose petals that formed a heart.
Lana POV-
He was checking all the finals details, while I decided to get ready for him, I was waiting for him anxiously, he came back to the room, "i love you" I whispered to him, he kissed me but I stopped him, "this is the place where we give our fist kiss, do you remember?" I asked him, while he hugged me, he looked at me, "yes, it was our fist kiss and now our first time" he started to kiss me slowly, I was nervous but I decided to enjoy the moment with the man of my life and now my husband, it was amazing, it was our first moment together as a married couple. The next morning I waked up next to him, he was still sleeping, "I'm so glad to wake up next to you, I love you" I whispered to him as I lay down in his chest, he put his arm around me, "this is the first of thousands of mornings waking up together, I love you too much" he answered me in a cute and sleepy way.

"Honey, wake up" I hear her sweet voice, "come down" I said to her and smile while I grabbed her hand and pushed her next to me, she started laughing and while I kissed her, "stop, I have a surprise for you"she told me excited," aw, thanks babe but you don't have to" I said to her while we were walking to the car, after some minutes we arrived to an empty arena, "only you, me and a song"she whispered, she went to the stage, grabbed a microphone and started singing some of my favorite songs of hers ( it was really special for me, it was just me and her,no flashlights, no cameras, just us, I could only hear her wonderful voice on the entire arena, I didn't had to worry about anything, I just listened to her all the time) after it we rent a motorcycle and we just ride thought all the amazing French streets, we ride all day, till night, we could only feel the wind in our faces that increased every time because of the speed, she was behind me holding me tight and I could only hear her laugh, "babe, it's my turn"she told me anxiously, we stopped and I letted her drive, we were going really fast (and I only hold her tightly because I was really afraid in that moment) "babe, don't you think you are going way too fast?" I asked her yelling, "maybe, but I like to go fast and forget about everything, I just ride" she answered, "yes, but you can kill us" I yelled laughing in a nervous way, "no, I know I'm safe as long as you are with me." she told me as she stopped at the hotel parking lot, "thanks, for this amazing day honey" she told me while we were hugging, "thanks for not killing me, I love you" I said to her laughing, we went outside to the balcony and hugged and kissed while we saw all the city lights, I know there are going to be more amazing days by her side.