A new member

I hadn't see Lana for weeks (she was on tour and I was filming a movie) but finally I was going to see her today, I flew to France where she was going to preform, I arrived almost at the end of her show, I called her to her cellphone, "hi, honey I think I'm not going to arrive as we expected" I said to her while I was already doing the reservation at the hotel (it was a surprise because that was the hotel where we gave our first kiss, our first everything) "why? Don't tell me that babe" she told me in a sweet way, "because I'm already here, my love" I said to her and laugh, "fantastic, I'll meet you at the parking lot"she told me and we agreed, after some minutes we meet there, "oh, honey I missed you so much" she told me while she hugged me, "I love you and I missed you a lot" I told to her while I kissed her, we went into the car and we drove right to the hotel, I told her to close her eyes and I put my hands on around her, we walked to the room right in front of the door, she turned around,kissed me and took the room key, "now you close your eyes" she told me laughing, i agreed and I close my eyes ( the surprise turn the other way around, I don't know how but she just knew what was going to happen...amazing right?).

- Lana POV-
He's so sweet, he thinks he's going to give me a surprise but I told my sister to go with him and checked him out, so basically she spied him, I hadn't see him for a long time so I wanted to give a surprise to him, a special night without the world just us, so I decided to do a theme night of his favorite song, Serial Killer.

She entered to the room and leave me outside (nice right?😒 haha I love her) I only heard some noises,"open your eyes hon" she yelled from inside and passed me the key above the door, I went inside the lights were off and there was a note on the table, "you know I love the thrill of the rush", in the bed was another note, "I'm so hot, I ignite, dancing in the dark I shine"(this honestly was way too exciting), she came from behind and hugged me from the back, "am I what your heart desires" she whispered to me softly, I turned to her and I kissed her, "baby let your fantasies unwind, we can do what you want to do" she told me while taking my shirt off, I kissed her, "I love you so much and I-" she interrupted me "just have fun, wanna play you like a gameboy" she lay down in the bed, "baby I'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer, on the warpath" she started singing, " I love you just a little too much" we said together and we kissed, she pulled me next to her, " do it for the thrill of the rush, I love you just a little too much" she whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek ( she was killing me, every second that passed I could only think about how lucky I am to have her and I had said that thousands of time and it's true) " la la la la la lay down" she singed and then did her famous sound (yes, her moan😁😏that's a special characteristic of that song and that was all she needed to kill me and then made me came back to life) I lay with her and a lot of things happened (You know how babies are made so I won't give more details and if you don't know, then congratulations you still have a childhood!).
-months later-
Lana POV
I was in a hotel at London , were my show was, after the show I started to feel bad, I had threw up twice and I knew something wasn't right, he was on his way here from LA, I was kind of freaked out, I knew something was happening so I decided to go to the drug store, as soon as I leaved the hotel thousands of paparazzi where following me and I knew that I needed to hide what was happening until I really knew what was going on. I came back to the hotel with 5 pregnancy tests (you know, just to be sure) and I did them all, I was anxious and nervous, someone knocked at the door and I opened it, "hi beautiful" he said with a big smile on his face, "oh, hi honey" I answered nervous but excited to see him, I couldn't lead him to see the tests or at list while I knew what was happening, he was putting on his amazing and expensive suit and getting ready (because we were about to go out) so I decided to go and check out those things and they were all positive, I decided that I was going to tell him when we were at LA.

We went out to take dinner at a very elegant restaurant, the paparazzi where already there waiting for us, we stopped for a quick interview; "hey guys, how is it going, now that you're married?" The man said, "it's going really good thanks, she's an awesome woman and I love being with her" I answered, "aww, I love him" she said, everything was going really good until... "so are you guys planning to have kids", "well I love her and I would love to spend some more time together" i said and she looked at me in a strange way, "so that's a no?" The man asked, "its not a no, I mean, I just, we, well is just that" (someone kill me! I was really dying in that moment, I can't say anything bad or people and most importantly her are going to kill me) "we need to go, sorry" she interrupted me (thanks god) and said goodbye to all of her fans.
She wasn't happy, all the dinner was really uncomfortable and weird, we went back to the hotel, we entered to the room, "hey, what's wrong?" I asked her, "I'm fine is just I need to rest"she answered in a nervous way, "okay, let's rest then" I said, "no, I want to be alone, plz" she said with some tears, "what's wrong?" I asked her while I tried to hug her, she was weird and we started to discuss, she started crying, "I'm fine" she yelled and went out, I followed her, "you are not, don't worry you can tell me, it's going to be okay I'm here for you" I said to her in a sweet way, "I'm sorry, I just that" she started crying and I hugged her really tight and kissed her forehead, "I'm pregnant, but I didn't wanted to tell you like this" she said with some tears, i kissed her, "honey that's amazing! We're going to be 3 now! wow" I said with a big smile, she laughed and smiled, " I love you" she said, "and I love you too and well two" (you get it? 2 because are 2 now..no?ok no).