Everything changed

Katy and I always went to all the ceremonies for the awards like the Grammys and of corse we always went together as a couple, and that one day wasn't the exception, we went together to the Mtv Music Awards, in which Katy was about to preform, so we were near the stage and as we get closer I can hear a really sweet and wonderful voice, when we went on the stage I had the change to see this incredible and beautiful woman getting down of it, they introduce us, it was a very common and simple thing, you know just like: "hey Kyle this is Lana...and Lana this is Kyle" and it seems that Katy already knew her, but that don't really surprise me because she know a lot of famous people and at that moment I was so busy admiring Lana that I don't even care about anything else, and I also had hear of her and some of his songs and also she had performed on my sister wedding "the kimye wedding", but when I met her I founded her really beautiful, you can maybe think that I didn't tell her anything because I was with Katy but I'm such an spontaneous fool, so as soon as I shake her hand, I was like: "hey, I like you *fake (really fake) cough*" and she just started laughing and of course Katy get a little mad at me, I started to search more of her music and if I'm honest I buy all of her albums, I also had Katy's albums but to be honest I had only listen like 2 songs of them and all the songs that had a rap, but with Lana was different I can tell that I love of her songs, I just do everything that depended on me just to spend some time with her, and it was really cool and amazing, everything was awesome between us; so bad I couldn't say the same of Katy and me, so I decided to make a change in my life.