Are you kidding? Cuz i hope you are

After a week of all the birth thing we decided to throw a party celebrating the birth of our little angel.

"Hey babe, are you ready for the party?" She said smiling, "of course I am, but are you feeling good enough to go?" I said, "yes don't worry, it's my kid party I need to be there"she said hugging me, the baby started crying, "oh well I think Liam is ready to" I said laughing while we went to the baby room, "hi my little handsome man" she said to Liam while taking him out of the crib, "thanks babe but I'm a grown up now" I said giggling, "oh shut up" she said laughing, "I'm going to take a shower, do you mind tanking care of him?"she asked while going into the bathroom, "I would like to go with you, but it's okay and Khloe is on her way, so she'll help me" I answered.

After some minutes someone knocked the door, "Khlomoney!!" I shouted while hugging her,"hello, kyky"."I missed my big sis so much". "aww, where is the little man?", we walked into his room, "here he is" I said taking Liam, "he looks like way too cute" she said playing with the baby, "well is Lana son so he is absolutely fucking cute"."and where's Lana?". "Oh she was getting ready, she'll be here in a minute"
"Lana". "koko" they said hugging each other, "girls I'm going to shower so now you take care of Liam" I said.

After some minutes we went to my mom house were the party was, thousands of guest were there and also a lot of kids including my sisters kids (Mason,Penelope,Reign and North) , Lana was with Kim and I was with my mom at the entrance saying hi to all the guests, "omg Kyle look who's there" my mom said worried, I looked and it was Katy (again?! I tried to think in a positive way, maybe it was just to meet the twins idk) "oh no she's coming" mom said, "don't worry mom she's not going to do anything" I said, Lana came from the back "hi miss Jenner". "oh hi Lana" . "hi honey, who are you talking about?". "Mmm...no one" I said, Katy came towards us, "hi Kris". "hi Katy", while they were saying hi Lana whispered to me with a fake smile "honey what's she doing here?", "I don't know" I answered, "hi Lana". "hi Katy"she said friendly, "you guys have a really cute baby"she said rubbing his cheeks, "well thanks I mean he have a beautiful mom so.." I said and I kissed Lana, "well he have a really handsome dad" Katy replied, "I agree on that" Lana said, "well honey I'm going to be with Kourtney and Kim, they are giving me lots of good advices" Lana said kissing me and saying goodbye to Katy, "it's a big surprise that you're here" I said to here while shaking my head and crossing my arms, "I know sorry I promise I'm not doing anything" she said taking my hand, "well then enjoy the party and if you need something tell me" I said trying to be friendly, "I will thanks".

I went were my sisters and Lana were and saw Katy there, "hi Kardashians" I shouted while getting closer, "what are you talking about?" I asked looking at Lana and then at Katy, "well I'm giving her some advices" Kim answered, "just talking about babies?" I said kinda worried, "yes ky don't worry relax" Kourtney said, i looked at Katy and she answered "I'm just listening, maybe one day I can take them" giggling, "babe will you come with me, I'll like to show you something" I said to Lana, "we are at a kids party little Romeo" Khloe said laughing, Lana started to laugh and blushed, "Khlo can you take care of Liam?" I said, "obviously I can". "awesome,well we have to go, we will come back soon" I said hurried.

We went inside the house, "i want to show you were my room was" I said taking her hand and smiling at her, we went to one of the rooms and it was mine, just the way I remember it was (with the posters of my first movies, a lot of photos with my dad and other movie stuff), "wow you and Khloe don't look like anyone of the family" she said laughing, I laugh and said "I know we were the weird ones", "look this was my dad" I said showing her a photo, "aww babe, I'm sure you're going to be an awesome dad to" she said kissing me, "well Father's Day and your birthday was last week" I said getting close to her, "and we didn't do anything because it was my baby birthday". "so? I can give you a gift anytime you want". "it includes right now?". "Anytime", we started kissing and she pulled my shirt off and pushed me to bed, "I got a burning desire for you babe" I said, "stop using my songs titles to flirt with me and kiss me" She said giggling, I started to kiss her and started to take her amazing drees off, "no, we are not doing it in your mom's house" she said laughing, "it doesn't mat-" Katy opened the door, "omg guys I'm sorry" Katy said closing the door quickly, "shit, you see it does matter" Lana said adjusting her dress, "I'll go to talk with her" I said putting my shirt on.

-Katy POV-
I recently got the news that I'm pregnant and I'm sure Kyle is the father even though I have been dating John Mayer, but I don't know how to tell him because I don't want to destroy the family they are now, but just when I was about to talk with him I found them doing some stuff, awesome right?.

-Kyle POV-
"Katy I'm sorry you see that" I said accommodating my suit, "it's okay don't worry, I should have knocked" she said helping me putting my necktie right, "but well what do you need?" I asked, "we need to talk" she said in a nervous way, "okay tell me" I answered, "this is hard to say but I'm pregnant"."oh well I'm happy for you and John"."don't you get it? It's yours". "are you fucking kidding me?cuz I hope you are". "I'm sorry but I'm not". "What are we going to do now?" I said rubbing my beard and shaking my head, she stayed quitted, "we'll see tomorrow, meanwhile don't tell anything to Lana please and don't worry I'll support you" I said getting out of the room ( now what? I have already formed my perfect family with an incredible wife and amazing kids and then this... God).