Let the fire ignite

It's 9:00 am, I'm  just waking up and realize that Lana it's not in bed.
"Babyyyy" I heard a sweet voice. "Lana?". "Good morning prince" she said sitting on my lap, I giggled and kissed her passionately.

"Baby today we have your doctor appointment right?". "Forget about the appointment" she said on a sexy way, she's teasing me I know she is😅 we haven't been so active in that way since Liam was born and I like where this is going.

She kissed my neck and took my shirt of. "Lana" I said breathing hardly, "let the fire ignite" she told me running her hand up and down my abs. I stood up and her against the wall, She's helpless, "I'm yours" she whispered and kissed my neck.

Something wasn't right, I love her and I like to have this moments with her but I know there's something wrong.

I kissed her neck then her chest and then somewhere else...for a second i release one of her arms, She reach into my boxers and grab it, I slide my boxers down and smile. I give her a huge kiss while she touched me gently until she felt it rise. She took a deep breath, looked at me and then down there, She slowly lift herself onto me and let out a moan, I kissed her and thrust up gently, I'm in,
She clench up and gave me a kiss as she slowly bounce and moan along.

We made it for ours,when we finished she took a shower and then came back to bed, "I loved that". "I love you Kyle". "Babe I don't want to ruin this moment but...what happened with Barrie?". "He tried to convince of doing some stuff but it's nothing new I mean..." as she was talking I could noticed a little bruise near her hips, I interrupted her "babe what's that?" . "What babe?" . "The bruise". "Oh maybe it's just because of the wall, we had a wild time" she said laughing then she stood up and went downstairs.

I couldn't stop thinking about that bruise, it wasn't because of the wall...Barrie I knew it was him, I ran downstairs to talk to her again,
"Lana what happened?". "Kyle I went with Barrie and he...