Jelaous summer wine

We went to take breakfast at one of her favorite restaurants in NY, lots of tabloids were following us asking us about Katy and I think I'm already used to hear stuff about her but one of them asked about Lana's ex (Barrie) I looked at Lana but she didn't looked at me, we went inside the restaurant.

"What a thing I haven't heard about Barrie since we broke up". "Yeah, well what do u want for breakfast?" I said looking down at the menu, "are you jealous?". "No I'm not" I said calling the waitress, "yes you are". "honey wait a second... hi I would like to order some wine and the-". "Kyle are you fucking serious" she said crossing her arms, "Lana I'm ordering something wait please". "agh idiot" she said standing up (shit i just fucked this up, I'm so dumb).

"Kyle?" I hear a man voice, I turned my head to see who was talking to me (shit.. is this really happening?) "Oh hi Barrie" I said standing up and shaking his hand, "where's Lana?". "Oh she's at the restroom...i hope". "oh okay". "And how are you guys? I mean I know you're married and that you have a baby". "yeah we're happily married and have formed an amazing family" I said smiling.

Lana came back, "omg Barrie" she said with a smile and hugging him, I looked away, "Betty spaghetti how are you?". "I'm really good th-". "Betty what?" I said interrupting Lana, "oh that's how I used to call her". "all right well that's an interest way to call your gf". "yeah I know, how do you call her?". "yeah honey how?" She said in a sarcastic way looking at me, "well I call her honey, babe and I don't, I mean she has a cute name so I call her Lana". "well that's original very original dude" he said laughing ( ugh today is not my day and I can see that Lana is trying to make me even more jealous).

"Well guys I need to go but it was a really good think to see you again, specially you Betty and I hope that we can still do summer wine" he said rubbing Lana's cheek, "aww thanks Barrie I hope we can see each other again and sure we can still do the song" she said hugging him, "yeah bye dude" I said sitting down again, he went and Lana looked at me "you're such an idiot some times". "well thanks babe" I said smiling.

-Lana POV-
We were on our way back home and my cellphone rang "hi". "hey Lana it's Barrie here". "oh hi Barrie what up?". "I'm was wondering if you want to come to my place tomorrow to see some details for the song". "yeah sure I mean why not". "amazing I'll meet you here". "yeah bye". "cya" he said sending me a kiss.

"Who was it?". "Oh it was Barrie"."what did he wanted?"."hey calm down we just talked about a song that we are performing together". "oh that's nice you and your ex boyfriend are going to preform a love song and you tell me not to be jealous"."we are just going to sing, I'm not going to cheat on you with my ex as you did to me"." I never cheated on you!...at list with my ex". "I had a deal with him and that song and even though our relationship wasn't the best I'm professional and I'm still doing what i said". "fine" he said looking away.

We arrived home and I heard my phone so I check it, it was a mail from Barrie, "hey Lana and Kyle here's the video I hope you like it" (shit he send it to Kyle too), "Lana wtf..when did you guys shoot the video?" He yelled from upstairs, "I told you I'm professional and that video was like a month ago or more"."a month?!" He said getting down quickly, "yeah but you were so busy with all that was happening that you didn't even notice what was going on with me"."but did you saw the video? You look like completely in love". "that was the idea"."why don't we have a song?". "Cuz you're an actor not a singer and stop you're pissing me off". "okay fine" he said folding his arms and going up stairs.

Someone nocked at the door, I opened it, "omg Barrie what are you doing here?". "Hi Lana I just wanted to make sure if u liked the video"."i do thanks but how did you get my address?". "Oh I asked Blake" (one of my band members), "and why are you here?". "Well it's Kyle over here or something?". "Yeah he's upstairs". "upstairs cool"."what? Why are yo-" he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Don't touch her idiot" I heard Kyle walking towards us, I pushed Barrie away, "man I'm sorry I thought you wasn't here"."and? Even if I'm not she's my wife and you respect her". " I didn't do anything I just"."what? You kissed her"."I'm sorry but you don't treat her right and-". "oh shut the fuck up you don't know what happen between us". "guys stop" I said putting my hand in Kyle's chest, "Lana he cheated on you and he will again". "shut the fuck up you alcoholic" Kyle said and punched him in the face, "omg Kyle". "it's okay Lana I'm going now" Barrie said with a hand on his face and leaving quickly.

"Why did you that?". "Lana he kissed you and started saying a lot of shitty stuff"."yeah but you called him alcoholic". "cuz he is"."that's disrespectful"."that's just the truth I mean-". "I had an alcohol issue and u know that. what am I an alcoholic too?". "No I didn't said that"."agh you are an idiot, I can't believe you do and said that" I said getting into our room.

-Kyle POV-
"Babe I'm sorry I didn't meant to" i said knocking the door, she opened it and gave me a blanket, "so at the couch?". "Yep, goodnight". "you should be glad that I gave him what he deserves". "Kyle really shut up and don't mess things up". "fine but it's my room too". "okay go inside but I'm still mad" she said folding her arms.

(I know I messed things up since we saw Barrie but it was also his fault and maybe her too, well I have an other problem for my list, shit).