Is it mine?

So apparently tabloids are starting to say that Katy is pregnant but that is John's baby (her "boyfriend") and I just hope that everything gets right for her but also that rumors don't get to Lana.

We are still in my mom's house after a long party, I'm in the kitchen getting some coffee for myself, everybody is sleeping, "hellooo Khlomoney in da house" said Khloe getting in the house, "and Lord Disick is with her, lil peasants" said Scott closing the door, "hi guys, everybody is sleeping...so shut up" I said whispering.

we went to the living room and my mom came with us, "oh hi miss Jenner" said Khloe, "hi guys" said mom in a sleepy way, "Kyle do you hear the rumors of KP?" Scott asked, "the rumors?" I said trying to look surprised, "so you already knew" my mom said, "didn't you get her pregnant?" Khloe said in a sarcastic way and started laughing, "man you gotta be careful with that lil thing" said Scott and they started laughing at me,
"you guys shut the fuck up" I said getting mad.

Lana came from behind "hi honey"."hi babe" we kissed, "hi Khloe","hi Scott", "hi miss Jenner" she said sitting down next to me,i put my arm around her and kissed her, "don't get her pregnant please" Scott said, "how funny" I said rolling my eyes and shaking my head, Kim came to us with North, "oh look who just wake up" mom said, "keeks and Nory" said Khloe, "what are you guys talking about?" Kim asked, "hum...nothing" I said and Lana looked at me, "how much tension does it feel in here" Kim said, everybody was in silence.

"So..Lana can we talk?" I asked her, "sure" she said getting up, "we'll come back in a minute" I said holding her hand and smiling, "don't do anything weird guys" said Kim, "good luck KyKy" said Khloe, I smiled at them and went into the room we were staying.
we sit down on the bed, "I talked to Katy yesterday and please don't freak out"."Kyle what are you talking about?". "Honey just listen please". "so you talked to her and?"."she told me she's pregnant and-". "she told you what?". "She's pregnant and she don't know if it's John's or if it's mine". "you can't keep doing this to me Kyle, first Chantel and then Katy again" she said crying,"we didn't do anything I'm sure it's John's...but whatever happen please remember I love you" I said cleaning her tears, "is everything okay guys?" Said mom knocking the door, "yes, don't worry" I yelled, "I don't what to say" she said getting up, "I'm going to the doctor with her this evening". "okay but meanwhile please understand me". "yeah don't worry".

-Doctor Appointment-
I agreed with Katy that we'll meet each other at the hospital, I was already there so I called her "Hi Katy"."Hi Kyle". "I'm already here"."okay I'll be there in some minutes"."okay bye", after some minutes she arrived there.
"So are you ready?" I asked her holding her hand, "I'm really nervous". "me too,but hey after all I'm sure you're gonna be an awesome mom" I said smiling, she smiled "thanks Kyle".

She went into the room and the doctor started checking her, "Mr. Kardashian, come in please"."sure", I came in, "guys I'm sorry but Katy you're not pregnant" the doctor said folding his arms, "I'm not?". "She's not?" We asked at the same time, "no, I'm sorry but no", we looked at each other surprised, "I'll leave you alone so you can talk" the doctor said getting out.

I pulled a chair and sited next to her, "how disappointing, I know you'll be a great mom one day" I said smiling, "thanks for being here after all what I've done"."don't worry about it, we had a really good relationship and after all we know each other really good so we can help each other". "yeah, but I feel so bad for all I did to Lana trying to get u back, it's just that I don't want to lose you"."well you don't have to, we can be friends, I offer you my friendship what do u say? Yes or nah?"."yes thanks for all Kyle" she said laughing and we hugged for a long time, "I have to go and talk to Lana but I hope we can see each other soon"."okay ,I hope so too and again thanks for everything". "love you, bye" she smiled, "cya" (wow I don't even know what really happen but to be honest I don't want to lose her or Lana, I love them but in a different way. what a crazy day).