Family

We are going to NY for the 4th of July, my family and Lana's family are going to be there.

We are still in France packing and getting everything ready, is too early in the morning, I just woke up but Lana is not by my side as always, "honey" I yelled, "shh...I'm here" she said entering to the room, I hugged her "where were you". "I was breastfeeding the baby"."oh okay"."I'm going to take a shower the baby is asleep". "k I'll watch him". "thanks", she said getting in to the bathroom and sending me a kiss while closing the door.

I followed her and went inside, "babe what are you doing here" she said smiling, I put my arms around her "we can save water by showering together". "haha you're crazy"."yeah, for you" I kissed her, we showered and when we finish we went out of the bathroom laughing and holding hands.

Her mom and Chuck saw us, Chuck started laughing, Lana and I looked at each other and she smiled while I tried not to laugh, "Lana" her mom said, "mom we just took a shower" she said rolling up her eyes and giggling, "whatever" her mom said in a angry way.

We went into our room, "oops" she said laughing, "it was my fault" I said hugging her, "babe why do u make me do stuff like that, we always ended up giving excuses to people that catch us". "haha yeah that's true but your body is sweet like sugar venom". "Agh i hate when you use my songs lyrics to flirt with me" she said giggling, "but for real like have you ever seen yourself in the mirror? Have you ever heard yourself singing? You're incredible amazing and that's make me crazy". "aww I love you, and I hate dating guys who knows they are cute but...damn you" she said kissing me, we smiled and finish packing.

After a long flight we arrived to NY, we were arrived to Lana's parents home and we were staying there.

"Are you ready for tonight?"she said putting her make up on "I am ready to celebrate 4th of July with you" I said putting my arms around her, she kissed me, "you know what?". "What?". "you're my national anthem" I said kissing her cheek, she kissed me back and smiled, we dressed up the baby and went to the yacht.

We said hi to everybody and went into the yacht, it was already mid night and we decided to forget about everybody and went to a lonely part at the yacht were we could see the amazing and colorful fireworks, the baby was already sleeping with the rest of the kids in one of the rooms it had.

We lay down in two cots looking at the sky but i was looking her, "babe why don't you look the fireworks they look beautiful". "cuz I already have a beautiful view". "haha really?". "Yeah, you", she smiled and lay on my chest, I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

She sat down, "what's wrong?". "Nothing is just that I felt kinda dizzy". "oh, but are you okay, you want me to get you some water or something?". "No babe thanks, I think it's just the fact that we are at the sea". "are you sure?". "Yeah don't worry" she said smiling.

- Lana's POV-
Chuck came and sat with us, "what's wrong Lana?" ."I don't know I just feel woozy" I answered with a hand on my forehead, "you want us to go to the bathroom or for some water?". "Yeah that sounds good" I said trying to get up, Kyle helped me "I'll wait right here honey, call me if you need something". "yeah thanks babe" I said kissing him.

Chuck and I went for some water "So Lana what is really happening?". "I really don't know, I was really good but I feel really bad right now". "okay sister think" she said putting her hand in my shoulder, "i don't know maybe it's just because we're on a yacht". "you have been in airplanes, yachts, boats everywhere so that's not why and you know it". "but then what is it?". "How much time had pass since the thing in France?". "I don't maybe a week". "okay so now think, you obviously didn't used protection". "of course not he's my husband". "so we can conclude that...". "do you think I'm pregnant". "no I don't so, I'm sure". "wow what a thing" I said smiling.

We went back with Kyle, "do you feel better now?". "Yes babe thanks". "what was it?" He asked, Chuck and I looked at each other and smile, "what?" He said confused, "nothing it's just that I'm tired". "well here are some rooms we can go to sleep if you want". "that sounds good" I said smiling, "okay wait right here" she said running away, "okay" I yelled, "I love you" he yelled back.

"Are you telling him now?". "No until I'm sure" I said rubbing my belly, he came back with the baby and a backpack, "what's that babe?". "I brought u a pajama and some baby food and diapers and all that stuff for the baby". "aww you think about everything" I said taking the baby, we said goodbye to Chuck and went to a room.

He lay in the bed with the baby until Liam fell asleep, "you're an amazing dad" I said smiling, "thanks babe" he said getting up and opening the back pack, " so here is your pajama" he said giving me some folded clothes, I went in the bathroom and change, "honey is this for real?" I said folding my arms, "it actually is a great pajama". "yeah sure a babydoll for sleep" I said rolling up my eyes, "haha I'm sorry I was just playing, even though you look really good in it". "oh shut up" I said giggling while searching a real pajama in the back pack, "honey I don't found anything" he didn't answered,i turned and I saw him laying next to Liam and hugging him, they were both sleeping (they looked so adorable and I'm sure that if we have another child he's going to keep being that amazing dad he is).