3 is better than 2

We went to NY to give her family the news, everyone was happy about it and really excited, we had only told her family then we were going to tell mine and after it everyone else.

After some days we were on the road back home, we decided to go in car because we thought it was more secure for her, it was raining and it was already dark (stupid decision), a car behind us was driving really fast and almost hit us, our driver try to avoid it and our car slipped out of the road.

"Lana are you okay?" I said worried, "yes, yes, I think but my belly hurts" she said worried with a hand on her belly, I went to see the driver, "are you okay man?" I asked, "yes sir,are just some wounds" he told me, I helped Lana to get out of the car and I called an ambulance, the ambulance arrived and took us to the hospital it wasn't a big deal the driver got some wounds and I got a broken arm but I wasn't worried about me, I was worried about her, the hours passed and I still didn't know about her, I called my sister Khloe and my brother Rob for help, I told them what had happened, Khloe went to search for Lana and Rob was talking to my family while I was watching the details and what was going to happen with the car and so, Khloe came back crying, "Kyle you have to go and talk to Lana and support her not matter what" she said crying, I run to her room and I saw her crying, "honey, what happen?" I asked her worried, she grabbed my hand and hugged me while crying, I kissed her and went with the doctor, "hi doc, what's wrong?" I asked him worried and in a polite way, "sir, I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but her wife lost the baby" he answered me (that wasn't happening, it couldn't be true, that destroyed me but I had to act strong because of her) "thanks" I told him and went back with Lana, "honey, it's okay we'll get through it together as a couple, I love and I'll be there for you" I said to her with some tears, she didn't answered just kissed me.

We went back home and when we went the airport tabloids were everywhere but we didn't say a word(i wanted to get out of here as fast as I could and she was so annoyed and worried that almost cried) , she had been really sad this days and I did a lot of things to cheer her up but anything worked, so I took her to Bora Bora where our wedding was, we arrived late so it was already midnight, she was tired so she decided to put on her amazing white bikini and went out to the pool, I stayed inside thinking on how lucky I am on having a woman like her and admiring her beauty, she was sitting down in a chair near to the pool, smoking (she loves to smoke), she looked gorgeous (as always) "hey babe,smoking right?" I said to her while I kissed her forehead, "yes,why?" She said to me, "nothing is just that...you know, smoking kills" I said a little worried,"yes smoking kills but we were born to die" she told me in an ironic way, I decided to stop talking about it,I kissed her cheek and then went back inside the room, she followed me but I didn't notice her, "I'm sorry, you're right, we need to get thought this" she said sadly, "honey I'll be there for you forever because loving you forever can't be wrong" I said and I kissed her, she smiled and said "you know that thing of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger is so not true" she said laughing in an ironic way, I laugh and kissed her, I lifted her up and kissed her neck slowly, she kissed me back and I could feel her red pointy nails going up and down on my chest, "wait" she said getting apart, I stopped "what's wrong?", "I don't feel right, I feel kinda woozy" she said sitting in the bed slowly, "it's okay, breath" I said while getting her some water," this is weird, I haven't feel this way since I was pregnant" she said confused, I sat with her, "well that give us hope" I said hugging her, "babe I would like to go back to LA, If you don't mind" she said, "no it's okay, we're leaving tomorrow" (I actually do mind because I had a surprise breakfast and a ceremony for her but she want to go to LA, ok then let's go to LA, God), the next day we flew back to LA.

Back in LA we went to the doctor at the morning, I feel so nervous while entering to his office, "good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kardashian" (that felt really good, it was the first time anyone told us like that) he said in a polite way as shaking our hands, Lana and I looked at each other and smiled because of the Mr. and Mrs. part, he started to check Lana and after few minutes he looked at us and smiled, he brought a big machine and put some kind of blue gel in Lana's tummy, "I have good news, as you can see on the screen-" I interrupted him, "wait wait, does that means she's pregnant?" I said excited and looked at her smiling, "yes sir, she's pregnant, two weeks to be precise" he said, "but like 3 or 4 weeks ago we had an accident and they told us I wasn't any more" she said confused, "well yes but did you tried it later?" He asked (I only could only think about 2 things "that's not a question you ask everybody you little pervert" and "awesome she's pregnant!!") "yes we did" she answered, "that was enough, congratulations" he said, we went out of there and went to my moms house, all the my family and hers was there, we gave them the news (but this time they came to LA).

-9 Months Later-
Lana POV
After a lot of struggle we were here at the hospital I was really nervous and about to enter to the delivery room, Chuck (my sister) was there also my mom and dad and all the Kardashian family but only Kyle and Chuck entered with me, "common miss, you can do it" I could hear the nurse while I was pushing, after lots of hours the baby came and I could see how Kyle fainted, he woke up and I laughed "he is already here?" He asked, "well why don't you look" I said with a big smile and with happiness tears, "OMG!" He said crying, "do you want to hold him?" I asked, he was still crying and couldn't believe it, "yes of course, He looks like you" He said carrying the baby, all the family went inside, "Look at those eyes, just like his mother's" Chuck said, "yeah but he looks like Kyle" I answered looking and smiling at him.
(Finally, I have a family with the man of my life, I'm so happy that I can't believe it but is real and that's the best I'm officially a dad now, are you kidding me? Amazing, after 2 days they finally went out of the hospital, as soon as we went out all the tabloids and fans were there, she was holding the baby, "ladies and gentlemen I'm honored to introduce you to Liam Kardashian Grant" I yelled with a big smile and happy, everyone was happy but we had to go because there were a lot of flashlights for him.