Frustating

So thousands of things are happening in my family right now and the times I spend with Lana and my son were my only scape from all but Lana didn't know what was really happening in the Kardashian side (Kourtney and Scott broke up,Bruce is Caitlyn now, kimye are trying to get pregnant and a lot of stuff).

Lana is still mad at me from what happened with Barrie, I woke up early , went to our mini bar took a beer and a cigarette then lay in a cot near to the pool (because I just needed sometime for myself ).

Minutes later I saw Lana watching me trough the crystal door, I grabbed my drink, turned off the cigarette and went inside the house, "you don't smoke". "I guess all of us need a cigarette at list once in our life". "yeah I think so...would you mind taking care of Liam I need to go out". "well hi Lana good morning and no i don't mind he's my son". "okay thanks I'll se you later". "bye I love you" I said trying to kiss her but she got apart, I saw her go ( I need to fix this somehow, I need my wife really bad right now).

I went to my moms house where everybody was, "hi mom" I said hugging her really tight, "hi Kyle, how are you?" She said kissing my cheek, "oh look who's here!" She said taking the baby, "I honestly don't know if I'm am good or not but where is the rest of the Kardashian klan?". "Aww honey, they are at the living room" she said rubbing my cheek, we went to the living room where everybody was.

I say hi to everybody and went with Kourtney and hugged her, "you know that we are with you, I love you and you know that" I whispered to her and kissed her cheek, "thanks" she said smiling, we sat down at the couch, "how is Lana?" Mom asked, "she's alright I think"."you think?..so you fight again"."we did but it was my fault". "and what are you doing here? go talk to her". "you're right" I said getting up, I got the baby and say goodbye to everyone.

I'm on my way back home, my cellphone rang, "hi"."hi Kyle"."oh hi honey, how are u?". "I'm good thanks, are you busy right now?". "No no I'm not"."i need you to take care of Liam a few minutes more"."okay but can we talk when you come back?". "Yeah why not?". "Thanks honey". "thanks Kyle I'll see y- Lana come here we're not finish yet" I heard a man voice interrupting her, "honey who was th-". "bye Kyle cya" she said hanging up.

I'm trying to not think in a bad way and not to feel jealous maybe I need some time by myself to think.

I arrived home and I lay with the baby until he felt asleep, I got the monitor with me so I could hear the baby and I went to our pool.

I saw Lana's car and went to the door as fast as I could, she entered "omg Kyle you scared me". "I'm sorry I didn't meant to". "it's okay". "can we talk now?". "Fine" she said folding her arms, we sat in the living room facing each other, "babe I'm sorry I acted like an idiot but is just that I'm afraid of losing you". "Kyle please listen to this carefully" she said sitting down next to me and grabbing my hand, "I love you" she said and kissed me, I smiled "so you are not mad?". "I was but I talked to Barrie and". "you talked to him?". "Yeah I was in his place but listen". "ok I'm sorry". "you know that our relationship wasn't that good because of his alcohol issue, so I went to his place and told him that if he want and just because of our fans we can still do the song"."but did he touched you?". "No babe he did not, now calm down". "I'm sorry" I said shaking my head.

"The point here is that I love you but I had a deal with him and I'm going to do what I said". "okay babe don't worry, but if he dares to touch you I swear that-". "honey calm down he's not doing anything" she said kissing me, "I'm sorry today wasn't my day". "why?". "A lot of stuff is happening right now in my family and I don't know what to do or how to react". "I'm here for u". "thanks for being always there and believe me I need you the most right now", we kissed and she lay on my chest, I put my arm around her and she felt asleep.

After some minutes she woke up, "morning honey". "omg how much do I sleep". "just like and hour". "omg". "I'm just joking it was like 10 minutes". "I'm sorry I'm just so tired". "it's okay don't worry, I have a surprise for u" I said getting up, she smiled and followed me.

-Lana POV-
I feel so bad right now, I have lots of nausea but i also feel bad for not telling him what Barrie really did.

"I prepared dinner for you". "haha wow that's new" I said kissing him, "what you want?". "What you have?". "How about some pizza?". "You basically just buy some pizza didn't you?". "I did but I did my best". "it's okay don't worry I honestly don't want to eat right now". "okay, it's everything okay?". "Yeah don't worry babe". "I love you". "I love you too" I said smiling.

"Do you mind going with me to my doctor appointment tomorrow?". "Sure I'll go with you". "thanks babe"."but should I worry about something?". "No it's just to make sure everything it's okay". "oh I see". "well we should rest to be ready tomorrow morning"."okay, I love you"."me too" I said smiling.

(I made this doctor appointment to see if I'm really pregnant again or not,he doesn't know anything but if I am were are going to find it out together).