Burning Desire

After all what happened with Katy I was finally on my way back home and a lot of things were in my mind while I was driving, it was hard for me to focus on the road so I decided to turn on the radio to distract myself of those things, I put the music really loud so I could only hear this song that was playing "Burning Desire" a Lana song ironically, I just wanted to be with Lana, I was driving really fast and went faster everytime.

Lana called me, "hi babe, just remembering u about the photoshoot" ."oh yeah the photoshoot"(oh shit the photoshoot...i forget it!) "I'll meet you at the airport, Chuck is already with me and the baby"."okay babe bye"."bye".

So Lana has this shoot in France and we have to take a plane in 5 minutes and I had to do a commercial in exactly 5 minutes, so I called my manager (my mom), "mom I can't go to that commercial thing"."why?"."lana has a photoshoot and I'm going with her to France". "Kyle I don't want to make you chose over family and work but-" I interrupted her, "then don't made me do that and just cancel that thing"."how can I do that?". "I don't know, I have to go cya", I feel so bad for my mom but lana always supports me so now I'm going to do the same.

I arrived to the airport as fast as I could, I saw them there "hi Chuck", "hi Kyle ". "hi honey ". "hi babe". "we almost lose the plane"."i know I'm sorry". She went inside the plane and Chuck came to me, "you forgot it"."i did not"."yeah you did"."i didn't"."u did". "yeah I did", "I knew it" Chuck said laughing, we flew for hours.

We arrived to the airport and Lana's mom was already there, "hi miss Grant". "oh hi Kyle". "Oh here are my two little angels" she said kissing the twins, we went right to the photoshoot and Lana's mom stayed with the baby at the hotel, Chuck was in charge of this shoot and honestly she's an amazing photographer and its Lana's first shoot after the pregnancy so I'm sure it's going to be fantastic.

⚠️️This part has adult content and any type of explicit vocabulary, skip if needed~ written by katyperrydelrey⚠️.

Lana went out with a white robe and she just let it down slowly letting us see her amazing naked body, "close that mouth Kyle you look like an idiot" Chuck said laughing, Lana laugh too, "she look amazing". "babe stop you're going to make me blush" Lana said giggling, "common Kyle it seems that you haven't see her naked" Chuck said laughing, "I mean I have but she's so hot". "Aww babe stop and Chuck let's start with these I'm starting to feel uncomfortable". "Okay let's start".

There were really good photos and honestly that made me hot, the shoot ended almost at night and I only wanted to be with her.

She went to me, "honey did u liked it". "I love it" I said pushing her towards me, Chuck came "wow guys can u wait until I'm gone?". "It's okay we're not doing anything" Lana said, "we're not?" I asked, she turned and said "no". "oh come on, you're so hot and you-". "shh let's go" she said and went with Chuck, few minutes later she came back, "where's Chuck" i asked, "oh she had to go" she said picking her stuff, "so can we...". "haha no we can't", I guess we are not doing anything then but she knows I'm horny and she's going to torture me not letting me to do anything to her.

-Lana POV-
He's so horny right now, I can see it but he won't get me so easy before I play with him just a little bit.

I was in front of him and I let my robe down, "babe don't do that to me"."what I'm just going to put my clothes on" I said laughing, he turned around, "Kyle what are u doing?" . "I don't want to see if I'm not going to touch". "haha come on". "no, I'm staying like this"."okay".

I put only my underwear and I got in front of him "can u help me to hook up my bra", "oh babe please don't do this" he said while hooking up my bra and running his hands on my waist, "thanks" I smiled and kissed him, he kissed me in the neck and I moaned on propose, "oh Lana you're killing me". "I am?" I said running my hand to his pants and rubbing his dick, "babe" he groaned, "mmm...you're already hard"."i am"."i hate when you are not here"."why?". "Cuz I have to touch myself to pretend you're there". "But I'm here and I got a burning desire for u babe" he said putting his hands on my underwear.

He lay me on the table and started kissing my breast, then my waist until he went down, "mmm...babe" I moaned, he put my panties away and went inside me, my lips meet his and we kissed as he went faster, I moaned in his mouth"Kyle"."I love you Lana" he said to me as going deeper and faster, he was taking me to the climax I couldn't resist and I moaned loudly, "Lana I'm gonna cu-". "shhh" I said running my hands trough his abs, "push it to the limit like we just don't care" I whispered to him slowly, I could feel him cum inside me while going faster, both were in our climax, his hands are on my hips, his name is on my lips.

when my cellphone rang, "babe don't answered" he said kissing me, "I have to, plz don't do anything", he stopped I put the phone on speaker while getting up of the table, "hi Lana"."hi Chuck"."hey the baby is sleeping and mom is asking for u"."okay thanks for letting me know"."and what about u are you coming now?". "Yeah I think so but-" he came from the back, pushed me against the wall and got inside me, "mmm" I moaned loudly, "omg guys I'm still here" Chuck yelled, "I'm sorry" he said and hang up.

"Babe u shouldn't done that"."I'm sorry I couldn't resist"."okay but let's go now", we got dress and went in our way back to the hotel.

-Kyle POV-
"Omg my hair is so messy, I hope that my mom doesn't notice it". "well you moaned while talking to your sister so I'm pretty sure they know"."oh stop it was your fault". "well you have a messy hairstyle and I'm still so hard that you can even see it trough my pants" we both laugh, "i love u"."i love u and I loved this experience" I said kissing her hand, "of course you did we hadn't make it out since I got pregnant" she said giggling, "haha you're the best" I said rubbing her cheek, she smiled.

We arrived to our hotel flat, "hi"i yelled, Chuck and Lana's mom came immediately, "hi guys, why you take so long" Chuck said laughing, "oh shut up" Lana answered, "honey, why is your hair so messy?" Her mom asked, Lana looked at me, "well my shirt got stuck in my hair and it ended up like that". "really?" Chuck said, "and what u guys did?" Her mom asked, "well we took a walk in this amazing city" Lana said winking her eye to me, "I'm going to take a shower" she said kissing me, "I'm going to watch the babies" I said going to our room.

"Hey babe". "hi Lizzy Grant" I said smiling, "how was your bath?". "Well it was good but I felt lonely" she said hugging me, "I'll go with you the next time"i said smiling,"god I think I forgot to pack my pajama" I said searching in the bag, "well u can sleep in boxers or naked". "I can?". "Yeah" she said unbuttoning my pants, I took my pants off and I was in white boxers, "oops"."what?"."i think you're lil Kyle is still hard" she said giggling,"well it's for you". "nice try but we won't do it now my mom and sister are here"."okay fine u win". We went to the kitchen when her mom and Chuck were, Lana keep giving me flirty looks and behaving hot with me and that just made me get harder, I sat down and got some water but the glass felt over and well the water was over my boxers and you could see everything cuz they were white, Lana decided to cover it by sitting on my legs but that just made me harder, "honey try to calm yourself I can feel your dick" she whispered me, "I'm sorry". "It's okay", she moved to be comfortable and by accident rubbed my dick, I groaned and everyone looked at me, "sorry" I got up and went to the room quickly Lana followed me, "aww my baby is horny". "i am". "but we're not doing anything so we should go to sleep". "oh Lana" I said crossing my arms, "fine, let's go to sleep". "I love you and I love him too" she said kissing me and rubbing my dick, "oh...I love you too" I said groaning, we kissed and went to sleep ( today was a good and exciting day, I love her and I'm so glad to have her even though I still can't believe she's mine).