Open your eyes and enjoy your life

Everything with her is amazing, we are really an amazing couple, we really complete each other but the most important we help each other to be a better person everyday, she knows I'm gonna be there if she needs me and also if she don't need me, I know the same about her and this time I had to response and act just the way I had told her; "I will protect you, I will trust you, I will support you, I will help you every time you need me and even if you don't and I will do a lot of things...because I love you and and love is so powerful that you stop thinking only about you and start thinking about the other person and each other".
We were on a double date with some friends this time we do went to some stores and well you know shopping we were walking on the street and all the paparazzi were following us (but that's okay they only do their job; in fact Lana is not only an incredible person with her fans also with the paparazzi and that made me understand that they only do their job) we didn't had security with us because she doesn't like them that much, we went out of the store and I saw a very suspicious guy on the bushes but I thought that he was only trying to get a picture or something (you know fans can do very extreme and weird things) so I didn't get panic and I keep going, then after some minutes I took a look at him and he was on the same bushes so I stared at him, Lana was at my left and our friends were at the back, I suddenly saw that this guy pull out a gun, I tried to don't get panic so I didn't ( I just started saying: oh my god, oh my god, oh my god very quickly and like ten times)and i told my friends to get away and I also told her but she stayed and the only thing that came into my mind in that moment was to protect her no matter what so I hugged her and then pushed her away, so if something happened it would happen to me not to her and guess what...it was like that,I got shot.
It was terrifying, I mean definitely an ultraviolence experience (you get it...Lana's album..ultraviolence... just in that case, he shot me and it don't feel like a kiss...okay no) I woke up in the hospital and I didn't remember what happened after I got shot, just that she was holding me and she was freaked out and I told her: l told you I would catch a bullet for you, I did not cached but I do get it so I hope it counts *laugh and cough* and she answered me: when you love someone you are capable of doing the most unbelievable things for that person, but you don't have to because I know you love and I love you and you know that.
When I woke up on that room I could only see 3 women; Lana, Katy and.... my mom. I was glad to see that Lana was okay and that my mom was there because I love Lana and well the other one...you know...it's my mom, but then I saw Katy there and well that only mean one thing, she was still interested in me and that was the thing that she did feel something; we don't said a word we just exchanged glances.
After some days I was back at home, the police got the guy and apparently he was a serial killer but not sweet one (again you get it?...sweet serial killer..Lana Del Rey..song...okay let's continue) well in my way to home I was thinking about them, when I heard on the radio "the one that got away"~ Katy Perry and "lucky ones"~ Lana Del Rey (you should search that songs if u don't know them) and I knew that I needed to decided what I was going to do and that it won't be easy I mean who, the one I love or the one I loved. who will you choose over your heart or your mind, your love one or your loved one?
To be continue....