Chapter 1

"So you're telling me you guys made a mistake and it killed me," The man exclaimed, frustration evident in his voice.

God, nervously stammering, replied, "Yeah... s-sorry..."

"How do you plan on fixing this? I had things I wanted to do, you know..." he demanded, disappointment palpable.

God sighed, "Listen, the other gods and I decided we could reincarnate you into another world."

His face contorted in displeasure. "So you want to reincarnate me into another world? Why can't you just revive me?"

God explained, "Well, you see, your body kinda got vaporized, so we can't put you back."

He pondered for a moment. "Is there no alternative?"

God replied, "Yeah, no, this is the only choice unless you want to watch everyone live without you or stay up here with every other dead guy."

The man let out a frustrated sigh. "You know this sucks, right?"

God offered a faint smile. "It's not all bad, plus I can give you a gift that will help you a lot."

"Fine, send me down or whatever, but on one condition," He said with determination. "Can you seal my memory away? I don't want to remember the people from my past."

God hesitated but eventually conceded, "Well, I can, but..."

 interrupting, "Perfect, let's send me down before I change my mind."

The God raised its hand, and a swirling light enveloped the young man, and then he faded away.

"And just like that I was reborn in a new world as a newborn."

"I'm the youngest of two. My older sister's name is Izuna and my mother's name is Kari.

"As for my father, I haven't seen him or heard about him yet, I wonder why."

Occasionally Suno would manage to escape his mother's sight but shaking his sister would prove to be the most challenging

Izuna, although only Three years old, could sense "something" about Suno and she spent a lot of time around him in an overbearing sense.

Kari although curious about her children assumed this was normal behavior for siblings so she didn't look into and played with them whenever she had a chance

"You know being a kid again isn't so bad. I don't have to do anything, I can just exist and do whatever" he thought.

Suddenly, a voice called out, "Suno, where did you go?"

Suno's head throbbed with confusion. "Who is Suno? Wait a second..."

The voice persisted, "Found you, baby. Don't leave momma again, okay?"

Suno's head ached, and he unknowingly fell asleep.

Suno awoke to find something completely unexpected. He was older, Much older Something he couldn't wrap his mind around.

"I'm older? But why? All I did was go to sleep after getting a headache. Was I unconscious? His mind pondered before snapping out of it.

"No matter, I feel a hundred times better than I did before. I haven't had a chance to see anything from this world so I outta check it out"

Just as he began to move a book fell and struck him on the head.

"Ow what the hell was that.. Huh?"

Suno examined the book cautiously as he read it to himself

"Enchanted foundation"

Suno opened the book and noticed it was filled with strange symbols, none of which he had seen before but oddly enough he understood what they meant and could decipher them.